This ai world was too easy to conquer :P

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Moderators

tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

This ai world was too easy to conquer :P

Post by tkobo »

Only lost 20ish units , only killed about 650. Took their capital 4 times ,which i felt was a reasonable amount to cause a fall.

Despite declaring war on me, they were fully unprepared.They had a bunch of aircraft ,which with the new balance were not very effective in the ai's hands now, they didnt use them in mass enough to deal threatening damage.They had very few ground units ,most cities were only protected by garrisons ,which my infantry and tanks tore up.The navy showed up ,but only piecemeal.

It would have been much harder had the ai massed their forces, then advanced against me.It also would have much harder if the cities were protected from transports landing right next to them.
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
tkobo
Supreme Ruler

Re: This ai world was too easy to conquer :P

Post by tkobo »

2nd world invasion , much better performance from the ai. They are throwing huge amounts of air power at my island invasion landing.Ive lost over 50 units so far,and they are still coming. They have lost over 400 units so far, almost all air.

If they have enough air still to commit, they could win. But i dont think they do.So with enough air to toss into the grinder,the AI is doing a good job.BUT if they run out of air like i think they will, it will just be a huge battle in which they lost a huge amount of air.

Once thing i noticed,is that their air went right for my transports the instant they landed.This is very good for them,and something they definately should do.They almost caught some of my transports on the ground....Something else i noticed,theres some bombardment damage being done. Im pretty sure im out of range of any ground art,and i dont see any naval power, so is some of the air doing bombardment ? That would be sweet if so.
Chuckle TM
tkobo
Supreme Ruler

Re: This ai world was too easy to conquer :P

Post by tkobo »

Yup, they are still coming,but in numbers too small to get thru my anti-air....its a turkey shoot now. Theyve lost about 1000 units ,and killed about 80.Im stuck in turtle mode on the island,but thats to be expected.
Chuckle TM

Return to “General Discussion - GR”