avgchildren question.

Have a feature request for SRU? Post here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

YaYo7
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

avgchildren question.

Post by YaYo7 »

I know avgchildren - No Longer Used.
How this parameter worked before?
Is it possible to make this parameter work now or return it to the game to use optionally? For example, by analogy with regioncolkeepmil. avgchildren: 0(off) or 1(on).
This would help keep populations growing too fast in some countries, and in some countries, on the contrary, accelerate population growth. In some circumstances, the United States may equal(sometimes even overtake) India by population in 1970-80y. (Cold War scenario).
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: avgchildren question.

Post by Balthagor »

I thought it was working, affects birth rates at start of the game...
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
YaYo7
Lieutenant

Post by YaYo7 »

I thought that the value of avgchildren affects birth rates not only at the start, but also gives some bonuses in the future...
A few years ago I tried to change the value of this parameter(on older versions of the SRU) and did not notice any changes in the birth rate.
In countries with high GDP/C, birth rate is too high. It would be nice to have a coefficient that limits some countries and helps others. To have more realistic values, for example, in historical scenarios.
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

YaYo7 wrote: May 29 2020 I thought that the value of avgchildren affects birth rates not only at the start, but also gives some bonuses in the future...
A few years ago I tried to change the value of this parameter(on older versions of the SRU) and did not notice any changes in the birth rate.
In countries with high GDP/C, birth rate is too high. It would be nice to have a coefficient that limits some countries and helps others. To have more realistic values, for example, in historical scenarios.
Curves ? :D
My SR:U Model Project, get the latest and post suggestions here:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=28040
YaYo7
Lieutenant

Post by YaYo7 »

SGTscuba wrote: May 29 2020 Curves ? :D
It's too hard :D :D

Return to “Suggestions - SRU”