is there going to be improvements in the way battles are fought?

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Moderators

youssef
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

is there going to be improvements in the way battles are fought?

Post by youssef »

Are there going to be improvements in the way battles are fought?
space battles are basically who has the most cruisers no need for anything else and space aircraft are smaller ships the don't feel like fighters and die faster than I can care I mean you can throw over 20 fighters against one cruiser and they won't even be in range before they all die and yes it is from experience.

Grund combat is like SRU I am not asking for a new combat system or UI change but I don't like that space combat and land or atmosphere combat are so disconnected. an easy way would be to add orbital bombardment where you have to send your cruisers down to the planet and they will be hovering over like helicopters doing orbital bombardment and space transport that don't just drop in their position but actually need to go down to the planet maybe a 10 hex away from where they need to be and be in danger and not like me having tanks and infantry beside it and not take any damage.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: is there going to be improvements in the way battles are fought?

Post by Balthagor »

Yes.

Space combat balance/stats of units is due for review. Orbital bombardment is still being considered.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “General Discussion - GR”