The myth

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Rosalis
Colonel
Human: Yes

Re: The myth

Post by Rosalis »

Just by taking over Florida, our inflation went up from 0.8% to 18%, but doesnt mather. Scrapping everything will fix that and soon ill show we can handle 22% inflation no problem. Just exploit your people with high prices while maintaining social spending arround 100%. Communist democracies FTW. Funny enough its US being the biggest communist country in this game;

Availability of CG is still excellent, with a price arround 30k. Not much different from the start. 2020 can get a real beating.

Mar27 2022 DOW Georgia
My ships can spot Bradleys, Alligators and M1A2 Abrahams
Lets just keep 7 bombers and reserve the rest, i would like those.

First few days we lost 1 marine and 1 IOF-2. Easily prevented by just entrenching the cities and let them attack those, but yeah at this point there is really no reason to hold back. The snowball keeps roling faster and faster, wether we try or not.
The biggest loss was a F-16C Falcon, didnt see there was an airfield cloose by so they landed there while city was being attacked. Sloppy, but oh well. That are the losses we get. Just wanting to go to fast.

Apr13 2022 Georgia is now UN territory, for now.
Liberated 1 M2A4 Bradley and 2 M1A2 Abrahams, 2 F16C Falcon and a bunch of transport planes.
Just like that we have 42 Billion US Dollars more then 4M ton of IG and 19% inflation. Well lets ease our population a little so they got more money to spend by lowering goods prices. Meanwhile we also invest in power facilities and synthetic rubber, to secure our future.

Apr 13 Mauritania, Western Sahara and Libya liberated.

With troops in good enough position..:
Apr17 2022 Colonised Florida (oops was a bunch more planes in PENSACOLA reserved, and 1 more tank)
Traded 14 techs, dont want techs with bonuses on economy, still paranoid they wont work if i dont research them myself, so ignored those. UN also stole Nuclear Weapon Research. With all those states it would be silly not to steal some nuclear designs for self protection. We dont want UN to die do we? Seems like ai agree with no DOW on me. Only Algeria had the guts so far.
Also got Heavy Supply Truck, MIM14B/C Nike Hercules, Ranger and M113A1 APC designs.

Apr 18 DOW South Carolina,
2 months after i first declared on Florida. Now lets see if the states just stay idle, try to grow, or make friends. Place your bets.

I could field about 8 times more planes, but 14 is plenty. 1 full stack of F16-C Falcon and pretty good interceptors will do, but most of the F16 need repairs, so prolly wont even use them for a while.
Apr 20 we do our first air drop on the capital of South Carolina.

Apr 22 South Carolina surrender
Couple of special forces, 1 Bradley and transport ships, didnt get alot, also didnt loose a single unit. But yeah 4 days before they surrendered, no point in giving troops, so good decision by the ai. We will get wars which gonna take a little longer. You would think treaties are beginning to form against me tho, but i already know thats not gonna happen. Shattered World AKA Idle States.

Apr 22 Florida liberated

Apr 30 2022 DOW North Carolina
May 4 2022 North Carolina surrender
Gained a bunch of M728 Combat Engineers, and 1 bradley thats about it. Oh yeah and 25% inflation with 4% unemployment. I take them over faster then those low supply African countries. And my troops only getting more experienced. Again 0 losses.

While supply is getting to Virginia..
May 6 2022 DOW Alabama
Altho my F16 bombers still need some repairs, im deploying them for some action in the country side.
First airdrop 6 marines in PHENIX CITY, defended by 1 garrison. Remembered defcon in SR2020? Wasnt so bad huh?
Almost all forces of Alabama attack the city and go repair north in Anniston. Well guess what our next airdrop is..
May 11 2022 Alabama surrender
Gained a bunch of tanks and Bradleys. The F16 stayed put, and are all pretty much repaired now.
I noticed Alabama had a Green Berret, time to get the design and build some more land fabs, basicly replacing a cpl scrapped on mainland. You cant have enough Green Berrets, cheap solution to defend alot of areas if needed.

May14 2022 DOW Virginia
They had very strong ships and missiles. But my navy stayed put in MOREHEAD CITY and used the Virginia Subs to stop any advancements. Meanwhile i went west with infantry capturing cities towards the capital. Didnt bother destroying those ships with my airforce, no point rather get those ships for myself. Atleast those who do not advance towards my subs.
May25 2022 Virginia surrender
7 carriers, bunch of Arleig Burke 71/51, 1 Zumwalt, 4 CG-52 Bunker Hill and a bunch of planes with a cpl of infantry. My losses 1 infantry unit.
Foundation save a tree was very happy the space stuff at WALLOPS got scrapped. CIA employees have to find another job, with their headquarters in LANGLEY AFB being scrapped.

May 28 2022 DOW MISSISSIPPI
Jun 2 2022 MISSISSIPPI surrender
Some more free ships scathered arround. Realy usefull, but now they are liberated by the UN. Imho African navy was far more usefull so far and US states are taken over way easier. Supply is everything. All these cities and famous US infrastructure only make things easier.

Jun 3 DOW WASHINGTON DC
Jun 3 DOW Maryland

Jun 6 WASHINGTON DC surrender
Jun 9 Maryland surrender

Jun 13 What was once Alabama, is scrapped, time to colonise. After colonising there were no green berrets or other good designs. Also no techs without bonuses.

Jun 14 Georgia Colonised
Found Airborn Elite and Green Berrets design, there we go. Also got 2 techs and bunch of missiles. I usually keep missiles of tho. Dont see the point.

Jun 16 2022 Georgia, Alabama and South Carolina are now independent

Jun 18 2022 DOW Delaware

Jun 19 2022 Delaware surrender after airdropping their capital.
Jun 19 2022 DOW Pennsylvania

Jun 22 2022 Pennsylvania surrender
check how some loyal territory gone to other states, well no excuses now. They still got a land connection.

Checking Texas and California, like you would think the giants woke up right? NOP NOTHING AT ALL. Just research centers.

Like whats the challenge here? Spending 10M IG? Annex in Asia so my economy wll explode? 30% inflation and i dont even care with elections within a year. I know several ways to quickly drop inflation. US troops got so much maintenace your economy will just explode. I filled the expences basicly with troops. So for now i got to replace some of the expences with goods i need.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hFljd4 ... sp=sharing
Rosalis
Colonel

Post by Rosalis »

An Kirov capital ship has been spotted south of Cuba from St Petersburg, hmm lol

Ruling party is suspected to get a leading 36% of the votes, so yeah its not that we need to worry on that part.

But lets pretend we need to fix our economy a little before the elections. Just giving the states time to come up with a plan.
Sending a bunch of troops i got to reserve. Redistributing expences to future industry. GDP/C will drop, but once i liberate or take over more states thats gonna increase again.
About 40 infantry total, consisting of marines, cpl of special forces and IOF-2 are gonna redeploy to Oceania.
Our 2 stacks of planes also taking the trip, together with most of our good navy. Like if there is a time to invade me in mainland US, its now. Whats there tho, besides inflating population. The only place they can hurt me is island of Dominican Republic, but yeah i got so much troops reserved there.
Build 2 CG 2MG and 1 synthetic with 2 fusion power, yep UN starts with fusion power.

Jul 15 2022 Our first incursion. England sail a merchant marine thru naval borders of MESSINA
I could invade some of those smaller states, but lets just give them time to form the UK, its not like island nations form a threat. Well maybe for your CPU by the ammount of planes they stack up, but yeah. I think im doing good enough job to lower troops in the world.

Aug 12 2022 Troops arrived in Oceania.

Aug 16 2022 DOW Papia New Guinea
Aug 18 2022 Papia New Guinea surrender

Aug 20 2022 DOW East Timor
Aug 22 2022 East Timor surrender

Aug 27 2022 DOW Indonesia
Dec 24 2022 The day before christmas again, we end the war. Indonesia surrender.

Greater Malaysia took half of Indonesia. They and Indonesia were at war pretty much since the start. Failed to take anything but ship suply gave them land.

For this i build airbase and barrack at TANJUNGKARANG on Java island. Also an airbase on Jakarta.

Feb 21 2023 DOW Greater Malaysia
Apr 14 Greater Malaysia surrender. This was was a great opportunity for the ai to make it alot harder. Some better ground sams, a bit more active airforce, and ai supplying them..
but yeah besides 2-3 infantry units not much losses. It could have been alot worse tho, pretty sure they had max maintenance and training being at war with Indonesia for so long.

Rubber market availability is poor the whole game i think, so scrapping Greater Malaysia doesnt seem the smartest thing. On the other hand check 1455, 395 you can find 2 rubber facilities with 0 production, so yeah no point in keeping those. I will scrap the rest of industry.
Also building 20 rubber facilities in Indonesia, with infrastructure.

Apr 18 2023 North Carolina liberated
Apr 20 2023 Papua New Guinea liberated

Building Airbase and Sea Port in Dili, East Timor

May 1 2023 DOW Thailand
May 31 2023 Thailand surrender
oh yeah and we won the elections.

Jun 11 DOW Laos
Jun 20 Laos surrender

Jun 21 2023 DOW Cambodia
Jul 4 2023 Cambodia surrender

Knowing Vietnam potential of 6M manpower, i dont want a guerilla war in the jungle of Laos with hundreds of light infantry. I got full military bar, but Vietnam only got 2 bars less.
So, i decrease the border.

Jul 24 2023 Laos liberated

Building 6 rubber plantations and airbase+suply depot in Thailand (PHATTHALUNG). 1 supplier is decent, 2 is competition, 3 we are getting clooser to capitalism. Since AI didnt build any rubber plantations, it was up to me to better secure rubber availability.

Jul 26 2023 Greater Malaysia colonised, building up a reserve of rubber for a bit.
Got about 7 new techs boosting our aircraft and armor potential and M113A2 APC design, still looking for a descent artillery design.
Now i need to research non tradable 'Military production V' and 'Air Force Production '65'. One of our biggest expences is research centers at the moment with about 18 of them running.

CG market price finally rising above 50k. Some US states are very happy with me for some reason and offer me oil 20x cheaper then market price. So here's the strange thing right, reported plenty of times.. my cost to make CG is lowered significantly, but because the rest of the world its more expensive, my production price rise.

Aug 17 2023 Indonesia colonised
Aug 17 2023 Virginia colonised
3 techs and M198 155mm design, here we got our cheap artillery start, i had artillery that deal 20 damage, but thats just shooting blanks in 2020, 30 soft attack is minimum for me. Also stole a landing craft design and some missiles.

Aug 21 2023 Greater Malaysia liberated, they build their treasury from 100m when colonised to 1.7 billion, while suplying me with enough rubber for the coming years.
Aug 21 2023 Virginia liberated with 484m debt, ill give them 1 billion, just to be nice, they will prolly waste it on social policies tho, liberated states takes longer since they need to repair their gdp/c. Everything is scrapped, but gdp/c is kinda locked on the region, reported before. Also no naval access to my territory above there, but yeah idle states remember.. while some of the liberated regions in Africa are buying (ww2) troops, im not worried here. I can just airdrop a stack of special forces on their capital if needed, plus the forces left their should be able to defend if needed. States took to long to come up with a plan, now there's entrenched green berrets and long range AA.

Aug 26 2023 Indonesia liberated 74m when colonised, now 1.2 billion treasury.

Aug 29 DOW Vietnam
They full raged on the western coast where my ships were waiting, well that fixes no artillery.
Sep 19 2023 With most of their aa destroyed bringing almost 700 losses to Vietnam army, it will be a walk in the park from now, covered by tactical bombers.

Nov 1 2023 Vietnam surrender
Im gonna leave the land fabs to build up some forces. India and Southern China look very weak.
What they are building? India nothing, besides 6 research centers, with 6 billion treasury, to be fair 6 billion is not alot for such a huge country. Only overproduce coal and electric power. 8 ongoing wars. Altho they annexed Bangladesh and Nepal, that only give them 2 land production bringing a grand total of 8 land fabs.
Southern China same story, pretty much rock bottom altho they have 29 billion i guess its not enough (3 research centers). They have 4 wars with a stalemate against Northern China and Taiwan, yeah thats not gonna happen. Just wasting their troops. Atleast they decreased their wars.

My guess is i mostly gonna face garrisons and planes, but declaring on both i dont have troops for that. So with my troops already on Southern China border i guess the choice is simple. Pretty much all troops stationed in Asia are fully experienced or almost fully. I send new troops from America to Asia, green berrets, Nike AA and M198 artillery. HANOI gonna produce Airborne Elite, greatly pushing our future airborn capacity. South Vietnam we are pumping out M198 artillery for a while. Once India takes over Myanmar we have something to defend.

After liberating Greater Malaysia and Indonesia CG sale price dropped from 53K to 47K. Greater Malaysia unemployment is 18%. Maybe it would be an idea to build up an industry huh? I guess the requirements are too low with not getting higher then 1.5 billion treasury.
All liberated states are sitting on 5 - 10 billion treasury with huge unemployment in some states. No one invented the wheel yet. Some are trying by building more research centers, like Florida and Georgia 3 each.

Nov 11 2023 DOW Southern China
Plan is to just take some land and lure the troops cloose by, own air space, and advance with airdrops.
First target being HAIKOU, see if my ships can lure troops further away.
Circling the airbase at NANNING didnt attract anny attention, so lets poke it with some infantry.
First few days we destroy 1 airborn infantry, 1 at and i plane.
As soon infantry arrived at the airbase a bunch of healthy planes came out of reserve, i guess trying to preserve cost. Most got shot down by circling interceptors above the airbase.
Well time for the airdrop on HAIKOU, also sending subs to the port. 1 more plane tries to face my stack of interceptors, as long i protect the airdrops with interceptors it will be fine. Also have to watch out for more planes in reserve, since i cant afford much losses opening up my front line.
Next airdrop is going for NANNING airbase. With my interceptors and tactical bombers on the front line i should dominate.
For the rest it was as predicted. Bascily no troops left just facing a newly trained unit now and then.

Dec 24 Traditionally the day we end wars, but this one is paused for christmas.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jlJoB6 ... sp=sharing

You know that game, look the differences? Well i look but in military production nothing changed in the ai regions. Industry, well enough said. Richest country in the world, Nigeria, also idling besides a succesfull war declaration on Mauritania. 200 billion treasury but no new buildings, besides research centers, since the start. Anyone else beginning to notice a trend?
Rosalis
Colonel

Post by Rosalis »

Jan 2 2024 DOW Hong Kong
Jan 5 Hong Kong surrender

Jan 7 Southern China surrender
Northern China, almost at the point of collapse with Manchuria next door, got about 35% of the land after surrender, India about 15%, some lost unit i guess, and me 50%.
Taiwan got nothing, but might just take over Shanghai region from Northern China, dont really care about that tho, lets just declare on Northern China. If Taiwan gets in the way, they should know by now whats gonna happen. It would be a great military hub.
Lets just leave all rubber plantations, incase someone is still in believe ai will build something usefull.
Scrapping a total of 13 CG facilities, in about 130 days we will get access to advanced goods facilities, so lets just wait, again giving ai time to take a piece of the pie. CG availability is still excellent, infact production price dropped further to 38k, again not much different from the start of the game.

The only thing i 'need' right now, is even more infantry so i can conquer more territory faster. It doesnt mather tho, like what do i got too loose? Troops, thats all. But i can easily retrain those. Infact i hold back massively on producing troops. The infantry i have now would just die under ai control. In about a year we will get access to good infantry designs and we will see what the ai do with all those research centers.
100k reserved manpower doesnt seem enough to mass deploy garrisons with battlezone order, but with a descent chunk of China, manpower problem if it was a problem will just vanish. Being sloppy with manpower this way will only give me a bigger buffer once i liberate whatever region. The only reason i didnt use mass deploy till now is the garrisons in industrial/military complexes are pretty useless.

Jan 7 2024 DOW Northern China
Without waiting for supply spread we start taking cities, but interceptors cant keep up and Galaxy transport get hit, luckily there were no special forces inside it.

That changes the priority to NANCHANG Airbase, and take the industrial complex with 1.3 million population. They didnt like that and a big dogfight incurred, while the 6 special forces managed to land airdropping from 2 C17A planes. 1 C17 got slightly damaged, but should still carry 2 special forces instead of 3. 1 interceptor needs repairs being half damaged, but we should pretty much dominate the air from here. All mig25 got away scot free..

Or so i thought, Chinese interceptors were on the borders, and sending my interceptors to stop bombing special forces at NANCHANG, all interceptors got heavily damaged. In a stack they are strong, but this surprised me wanting to go to fast. No losses but im gonna have to repair 5 interceptors. Luckily i still had 1 SU-30 and 1 F/A 18D multi role, liberated from Asia. Time to take it serious tho and wait for supply spread while taking surrounding cities. I badly wanted WUHAN, but i guess we gonna need some more boosters. Spotting 4 S-400 AA at Wuhan city. How nice it would be to get those, but yeah now they are a big pain. If only Manchuria just took the freaking capital.

My special forces at NANCHANG are pretty much stuck for now, so i gonna need a city fast to get 100% defence bonus.

All of sudden enemy spies are spreading like crazy, in this pace its only time before ai gonna declare war on me.

The bombing run at NANCHANG just ended as it started and my special forces managed to take a city. Infact Northern China cities are aproached without much opposition, so defending my own airspace, while moving anti air seems to be the approach. Strategic bombers bombing the cities my infantry take, but if i had a stack of strategic bombers i would prolly kill population myself for not consuming enough. For now it stops me from taking WUHAN, but SHANGHAI is also nice to get. South Korea captured naval borders, with not much action on their side, they could have a very good military being at war for a long time (max military bar, like me), so dont want land border with them if i can prevent it. Remember western programmed social democracy, very powerfull. To be fair South Korea is one of the many regions doing very well in rl Asia.

With SHANGHAI and surrounding area captured, i can finally move my ships up without worrying about supply. All South Korea had to do is walk their infantry in when Southern China surrendered, but Taiwan also failed to do so. Seems to me evildari is right that hard military is harder then hardest.

NANCHANG IC with population of 1.3M and no industry will be scrapped.

All of sudden all enemy spies are gone, after securing SHANGHAI.

S-400 at Wuhan are now at the MC, so i could easily destroy them not being in a city. Muncharia captured a city next to Bejing, so i hope its over soon. They prolly gonna get most of the airforce tho, so lets hope they repair in XIÁN. Just need to get a suply source clooser then anyone at war with them. Airbase at DEZHOU is bordering Manchuria. Another option could be CHENGDU, but yeah thats kinda out of the way. India is bordering that tho, so i should try to capture it.

Galaxy transport is repaired, so that will help. Well my interceptors went to check out CHENGDU, but soon lots of Chinese interceptors appeared, was just in time to call the Galaxy with 7 special forces back.
Seems i just gonna have to do it with my IOF-2. 3 special forces in a C17 transport wasnt so lucky since i forgot about the S-400 at Wuhan. Only damaged tho, but slowing the process.

2 ZBL09 infantry tried to retake Shanghai area, but my stack of F16 were in time to restore order.

Jan 28 2024 Northern China surrender
Again our luck. Tibet got CHENGDU airbase while my suply source was 160 km away, finally secured air superiority and special forces on the way to airdrop. Well guess they had supply somehow, altho cloose by loyalty probably played a bigger role.
On top of that Tibet also got XIÁN airbase, while i was sure it was either me or Manchuria with cloosest supply source. Even here it stinks of western favourtism.

As predicted magic ai supply in naval borders ment South Korea got alot of land.

I can still get what i want when starting this war, got 4 S-400, loyal territory on both China's and 0 losses. Not forgetting about 16 more CG and other facilities being scrapped.

Now only objective is hold on to the land and GTFO. After i colonised them and stole what i can, i dont care. Since i still got land production in Vietnam i kinda care about that region tho, and gonna prepare for Myanmar and India. Then i can take out Tibet easily and hopefully liberate the planes.
Magic supply.jpg
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KzoGW0 ... sp=sharing

You can see the Galaxy transport plane taking off. Not the first time ai surrender on that point. Rightfully very scared of airdrops.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rosalis
Colonel

Post by Rosalis »

I could prolly take the only sea pier South Korea has in former China, but to make peace again, i prolly have to use exploits like suport ruling party or fake nuke them (which nukes tho) or take them over, which prolly gonna take alot of time.

Time better spend on taking India out and let's see what will happen there. I suspect Manchuria having very nasty long range artillery, so also dont want to deal with that right now. I want those strategic bombers transfered to Tibet.

My ships passing Taiwan.. Dont want to deal with that without strategic bombers. Lots of AA and artillery.

My inflation went negative, altho i have many things coming my way in the coming months/year. Having researched oil derricks, lets max exploit them in loyal region with petrol getting difficulties. Guess that city power generation gonna play up. Less facilities mean every facility gonna produce more. With this play style it will mean we mostly make the ai stronger and stronger, but that is perfectly fine by me.

Besides 12 new oil derricks and researching synthetic oil, i guess we can also reinfore ex-Mississippi, and show that Nascar state F1 is way better. All that idling not good for mental state.

We also gonna research some techs we can use in the future, but its really waiting on 2 non tradable techs to advance military industry.

Metal might become another issue, so doubling my metal production. Not that all of this even bring a dent into my stock of IG.

40K reserve manpower left ment it was going up again, prolly about 200k manpower in garrisons on Chinese ex territory. I didnt even had garrisons deployed on the Dominican Republic island, so lets do that too.

Power might become another issue, especially if i want to build advanced goods facilities in a few months. I should remember this demand is only from 700m population in Asia, i want to liberate, but for now China scrapping everything gonna take a while and liberating Vietnam, Thailand or Cambodia will only make things harder. Just gonna build 6 coal power, boosting our expences and adressing the issue.

With my ships passing Greater Malaysia i notice atleast 50 infantry units and some good TOW artillery. Good to see they bought some. Dont know if T54 tanks and recon motorcycle gonna help, but those infantry could gave me a nasty surprise south of Thailand. Deploying some garrisons all was open for the taking.

Well all troops in position, but still need to wait 2 more weeks before scrapping is finished in China. If only you could colonise battlezones..

However..

Feb 14 2024
I wanted to liberate China, and i still do, but seems Indian army managed to revive itself by capturing CHENGDU from Tibet. Well i guess Tibet is just a lost cause at this point, lets just hope we manage to liberate a big airforce from India then. I should have plenty of AA atleast. Very nice move by India tho. Should just have declared on Tibet, but really just want to get out with South Korea next to me. My planes dont got the range to operate here. I should have build more airbases in China.

DOW Myanmar
The capital doesnt interest me. I want to setup a defensive barrier on non loyal India territory, where i can always fall back to. The river in Myanmar is far more interesting to me then the capital or production capacity. Production capacity is next on the wishlist tho.

Feb 19 2024 India DOW me. I actually expected South Korea, but guess that would be to hard.
Ok well transport planes were on the way to Vietnam to pick up 10 special forces, i guess we could take CHENGDU city, dont know about the MC tho. Tibetians managed to take a city next to it back.
My interceptors are prolly more helpfull there as well. F16 still bombing Myanmar. Maybe it would be time to pull my whole airforce to Asia, but yeah, dont want to fight a world war by myself hehe. Atleast not yet.
I spot 1 ruby vodnik light infantry taking the city back, ouch thats deadly in non loyal territory. Not against 10 special forces tho.
Another silver one joins the battle. I so wanted vodnik light infantry for so long. Can't seem to find it in techs or other regions running the design. Just like the BUK AA, man you can just keep those units untill the end of tech tree.

My special forces were just in time, last garrison almost got killed.
Another vodnik light infantry joins the battle, this time inexperienced. No airforce from India in sight. Seems like F16 are more usefull here. Maybe check some low supply areas.

Feb 23 Myanmar gives up, i didnt get all chocke points. IOF-2 with transport plane, artillery and AA. Well still seems sufficient. Gonna need to take YANGON MC asap tho. Meanwhile the special forces at Chendu are doing fine capturing cities and the MC.
Guess priority now is get the barrier setup, potentially clean the area at Chengdu with F16. We will see what we find.
Airfields are clean, no Indian planes. Spotting 1 more vodnik light infantry tho, those can really prove an annoyance.
Back at former Myanmar all infantry captured the stuff i wanted and i can move my ships carefully up. The reserve bombers in Asia are now forming battlegroup 3 reinforced with 1 F18 multi role. Main objective for now scan naval threats.
Manpower is at 83K so yeah maximising a battlezone with garrisons is no problem as long i keep control on Chinese territories.
I guess ill produce even more infantry in YANGON. Like what is my artillery and aa doing all this time? Basicly nothing. So 1 green berrets and 1 more IOF-2 restarting production.

With research center repaired, Feb 27 2024 Hong Kong liberated

Mar 8 2024 Secured all the airfields in former China, but those dang vodniks keep popping up. Just gonna take the industry stuff scrap it and liberate China, if India want to send Vodnik thru hundreds km of jungle, they can have China. I just gonna focus on lowering the front line.

XICHANG space stuff is being scrapped.

Mar 10 2024 Northern China colonised (atleast what i have)
Some missile designs are nice to have, but not gonna produce them. For the rest pretty trash and that says something with UN access to designs. Some worldwide designs with older techs are better. Like the IOF-2 im using.
ICBM tech, which was almost finished researching, strategic nuclear weapons, fuel cell vehicles, tilt rotor aircraft, alternate power generation.. well its nice to get them out of the research list i guess.

Ofcourse those perky mountains on the map. Thats where they are coming from. Well my F16 take out a bunch of artillery some tanks and 1 or 2 infantry. Now Indian airforce is showing up tho. My interceptors dont have the range to deal with that.

Second round of tech 'trade' with Northern China.
advanced vehicle fuell cells, missile silos, tactical nuclear weapons. Ok not bad.
3rd round nuclear missile warheards, ok.
Well wish you best in life Northern China, but bye bye. See you next time.

Mar 14 2024 Northern China, well exist, for now. They hate my guts, so yeah maybe potential good trade partner. More about trade soon.
They still at war with India.

Dont get it why special forces need to be slow on roads and fast on rails. Zero gameplay value. Yeah if you split them etc etc you can load them in trucks. Well not interested in that.
I choose them, so my own fault. They are so effective. A good worldwide transport heli would be nice. 2 special forces, so i can deal with 2-3 garrisons in non loyal cities.
IOF-2 would prolly do the same thing in about the same ammount of time tho. Just need to wait all the time for suply spread or air transport.

The big Indian push is not gonna happen, atleast not here, so moving towards loyal Indian territory. Now and then we face a tank, vodnik or whatever, but before it even gets the chance to take territory its destroyed by F16.
I suspect that to change at any moment with 20-50 Indian planes showing up at once.

KALEMYO seems a good defence position. Building airbase, suply depot and barracks to make life easier. Even gonna exploit another play only option, 1 air defence site. Altho i dont suspect Indian planes entering Myanmar loyal territory. Some heli's try tho. Another warning.
To entrench our AA at this chocke point lets build trenches every 2 hexes towards Indian loyalty, another player only option given by the wonderfull GW 'dlc'. Just 100% defence bonus like cities and also takes ages to destroy with artillery.
To give battlegroup 3 a better chance to respond to the navy lets build arfield in SITTWE...

Well checking Sicily, not much happening in europe, things seem depleted. Whoever remember my remark on England trespassing naval borders on MESSINA. I put some ships there, and they killed a total of 27 units/merchant marines. Syria is trespassing Suez canal while they own Iraq and IS loyalty, but yeah. I guess we can send a ship or 2 to finish the job the land forces cant. Something is wrong, like there should be huge blob regions but i dont see any besides myself. This save might have issues. Defending and taking real hot spots really put the ai in a shell.
You have Romania but they wont have designs for a balanced army, its just waiting till someone strong takes them over. They didnt conquer a region for about 2 years i think.
I guess war declarations and peace, like why would West Germany peace out South Germany, who took over Paris. They are split in 2 and West Germany was clearly winning. But enough about europe nothing to worry about atleast. Things seem predictable to say the least.

Check this one out. Vodnik light infantry coming out of space:
WTH.jpg
Meanwhile building 6 air defence sites first hex of Indian loyalty i capture with my IOF-2. I noticed attacking IMPHAL or other Indian loyal cities trigger about 20 very modern planes in no time. Maybe even more, theres like 4 airfields and 1 airbase cloose by for India. 1 stack decent interceptors very dangerous, need to bleed them.
This is actually the first good move of the ai against me. I faced barriers like these before. Just need to have patience while air defence sites build.
Meanwhile taking territory in the jungle so i get as much spotting as possible and building trenches. Kinda cheaty, but thats the fastest way with fewest losses. I dont have access to modern planes, despite dominating the world, and it would take years to get those ammount of planes. Just need to have patience finish building up.

My navy advanced hex for hex in Bangladesh naval borders, shot 1 plane down, but if 20+ planes attack.. they might be US ships, but i like my chances better at the air defence sites. Now and then i hear a plane get blown up and pretty sure my navy is responsible for it.
Taking territory arround IMPHAL also attract planes now and then. But my aa quickly deter them. I manage to surround the city and start moving up artillery. A T94 retreat te battlefield moving north from the barrack in SILCHAR. I guess Tibet triggered something.

Maybe picture tells you more:
SRU gameplay.jpg
Where you see the engineer there is 6 air defence sites being build to bleed Indian airforce. For the rest you can expand it however big you want.
Front trench will have fast shooting aa covered by hard armored infantry and supplied by 1 heavy supply truck. The trucks will prolly be destroyed, but i want the rest operate as good and fast as possible.
Before you send in airforce you retreat infantry to one of the trenches and just watch your interceptors health. Setting this all up i dont think i need to wait for the air defence, but i rather bleed them very good. Basicly need 20+ aa firing at 20+ modern planes. You should be good then. Plan for the ai to deal with stuff like this? Who cares about ai i guess. I think its way to strong ploppable cities with 100% bonus, but oh well. For those who think this game is hard, this is how to adress issues. Just need patience to build stuff up, but trenches are done in 3-4 days, depending on supply.

Apr 13 2024 Southern China colonised
Not very surprising, they didnt have anything to offer. What was surprising to me was South Korea not declaring war, so im curious if it stays that way.

Apr 13 2024 Southern China liberated, well 95%
Im down to 30K manpower but still got Vietnam, so that should replenish fast to 60-100k

Anyway watching buildings being build is like watching paint dry, so yeah lets see what Tennessee can offer us. Things should be ok with Indian army basicly out of land force.
In america i quickly compose a 4th battlegroup consisting of 5 F16, 2 multi role F18D and 1 multi role F35B. 2 C17 was also quickly found in the reserves ready for air drops.

Apr 17 DOW Tennessee
Ok well that was quick, 2 garrison and an Bradley on the capital.

Apr 21 Tennessee surrender
That was one way to fix negative inflation. And even better i dont have to care about manpower anymore, so i can just click max garrison on theatre now i have asian population.
37 more days till defence sites in asia are ready, almost half way.

Apr 23 2024 DOW Kentucky
2 garrisons on the capital after bleeding the land units

Apr 30 2024 Kentucky surrender

25 more days till air defence sites are done, but im calling it a day. I noticed Indian airforce already been bleeding there tho.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_RDQWI ... sp=sharing
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rosalis
Colonel

Post by Rosalis »

Ok so lets analyse things.

Indiana got 1 barrack on the capital, that's it. We are not gonna get units or tech from them, the military techs i need are locked behind the 2 non tradables im researching, so potentially. The road is very long to the border, so easy pickings for the airforce. 1 see 1 arfield and thats it.

Ohio on the other hand got a bordering city on a river and more cities behind it, with 1 hex open. Besides it has 2 land fabs. From my experience they produce alot of infantry. If i can take the bordering city its game over for them, but yeah, wars shouldnt be decided by ifs. I cant attack them with my aircraft, cause they will do more damage to planes in cities then the other way. Thats basicly the power of 100% city defence bonus. Instead of layering the defence, for example small village 5% bonus, nop its 100% in every city. So in short not impossible, no airbases so aa will be enough, i got the infantry. I border them north east of their territory aswell and i got some infantry and tanks who can act as decoy. Unit pathing, players werent strong enough already i guess. And if that fails im just gonna retreat from the 2 cities and invite them in.

West Virginia will be no challenge, they only got 2 airfields and 1 barrack. Again i will just attack in the east and maybe airdrop the capital from the west. No point in making it hard, but i got some room untill the aa sites in asia are ready.

Anyone thinks the states will get the message after this? Work together, try to grow bigger? Maybe put more then 2 garrisons on your capital? Or they just existed in life to take out, what in game is called, Cuba? That evil purple monster is getting rather big. Maybe declare war on paper? No, apparaently Trump had the chance to take over the world 1 by 1. I think 1 dev team never experienced Europe and its history or history at all. You know im gonna give them time. Its been more then 2 years when i invaded Florida. If only i could make the ai invade the states, but they dont have the designs for that. Russian states could do it, but its a long way, with Alaska basicly being no option since ai doesnt build infrastructure.

May 4 2024, remember those who have fallen.
DOW Indiana
DOW Ohio
DOW West Virginia

May 14 West Virginia surrender
cpl of M113A3, can always use those.

May 16 2024 Ohio bye bio
deployed
5x M113A3 infantry
3x M1126 infantry
2x M2A4 infatry
1x M60A3 tank
7x M1A3 tank
1x XM2001 Crusader artillery
1x C-5A air transport
reserved
6x M1126 infantry
1x M1A3 tank
1x XM2001 Crusader artillery
1x MIM-14B anti air

Gimme gimme. Well they should have some designs for me in the future.

We could airdrop on ANCASTER now. Full time bug fixing for the next 6 years, but yeah that didnt seem to work in the past.

May 19 Indiana surrender
Well another C5 transport.
This time no weird border issues.

Well i need to annex west to get the good air techs, so prolly gonna keep the territory. Everything getting scrapped including land fabs. Far easier to just get the troops you want next door.
Im leaving finished research centers, for now atleast, since they take ages to scrap, and ai just gonna rebuild them anyway if they are colonised or liberated.
As expected every state acted on their own. If thats a surprise for anyone. Lets see if they stay happy when im busy in Asia. I should entrench the borders and just declare on all the states at this point, this way my troops didnt get any xp. But there are prolly some fanboys out there far away, who still believe we are playing a geopolitical game. So lets see. I know the problem here, economies are setup not strong enough, i actually know how to improve it, increase demand of population in the world market file and it will slightly help. Just showing issues now tho in vanilla gameplay.

4 years long basicly 44-46% treaty integrity world market opinion: outraged and world market subsidy rate 0.

Yet i scrap every facility i capture with hardly building new ones.
I can buy everything i need, only when Northern China surrendered i had problems buying electricity for a few days and for the rest i basicly had zero things to do in economy.

Air Force Production '65 only half way done. Feels like im waiting for years. Maybe i should just setup some colonies as air fabrications.

Couldnt have planned it any better, May 19 also means 1 more tick to finish the last Air Defense in Asia.
The airbase in KALEMYO need 26 more days, well i dont suspect to have to send my interceptors too often. I spot an S-500, so prolly a good idea to take that one out.

Dont know if it was as good for you as it was for me.. but i now own the air. Just gotta be carefull where the planesare reserved.

Aug 15 2024 India surrender

Aug 16 2024 DOW Tibet
Aug 18 2024 Tibet surrender

Sep 9 2024 DOW Sri Lanka
I could colonise them and use them as military hub/storage, kinda want to liberate Asia now most of Asia is scrapped.
Like leave some land units so i can quickly intervene in Asia. Unless someone thinks they are essential for ai building usefull facilities. I happily liberate them.

Sep 22 2024 Sri Lanka surrender

Alright got a descent army now, but spread all over the world. Concentrating all forces towards America, since they got the most to offer, and most idle. You would think scrapping what i did so far, would have drastic issues on the world market. I dont see it.

Sep 27 2024
Returned a bunch of territory to Northern China.
Nepal liberated

Well personally i always try to build up India into the next superpower, and then colonise them. But i guess they should be a little more important to production and demand then Sri Lanka, so lets liberate them.

Meanwhile i finished building advanced consumer facilities. What a freaking rip off. The more maintenance i guess im fine with that, you would expect a more energy/cost saving environment tho. But that difference in maintenance is about the same they produce as regular ones. They are basicly the same. Wait a moment tho, i didnt liberate regions with rubber production lately but my demand gone up by atleast 300%.
Im gonna build 6 more to see what they do, but more and more i just want to play my own mod.

Its getting to the point of insulting, but im just playing the game and posting facts. You are insulting your player base.

If interested i can start another aar with less restraints, like ai building up debt, and low or normal volatility in world 2020 or something. Its not that i saw the ai never build in the last patch, but building a coal mine in 2035, with the region already barely making a small profit, infact ai sell at a loss on the world market, yeah i dont call that ai building. Or 1 land fab in 15 years of gameplay. Not very interactive.
Now if people want to take their head out of wherever it is, and want to prove ai building navy production, please go ahead. And not those scripted events of the allies in '36.

Btw you can see i can buy everything with India still annexed and huge shortages on my economy, meanwhile workd market is outraged, whatever that means for democracies. Demand is high, but its nowhere as high as it should be with this ammount of population.

I will proper make an end to the aar sometime, but for now, im burnout of Asia. If you want to continue and post your experiences, go ahead. Most troops were just being redeployed to either Sri Lanka or East Timor and was planning to liberate the rest of my territory in Asia and conquer Australia. Saved by the bell i guess.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Im7XEg ... sp=sharing

Oh yeah where did this started, someone accused me of false statement, after calling me a liar before, also proved that one wrong. Maybe that person can find ai building in this save game. I didnt bother to look for this one. Well lets show some initiative just like the other 20 save game. Romania building jack ****. Ok over to you.
Rosalis
Colonel

Post by Rosalis »

Where are the fanboys, come one people AI build right?

After request from people on youtube, lets just continue..

Continueing redeployment.

Oct 2 2024
Tibet liberated

Oct 30 2024
Cambodia liberated

Nov 11 2024
Manchuria declares war on Bhutan. Well gl maybe first declaring war on Northern and Southern China would be a smarter move huh? No military production so yeah. My bad i forgot freaking Bhutan and their micro facilities.

6 more advanced CG facilities were build, seems i was mistaken by the rubber consumption, but still its basicly the same as regular ones. Just saves a bit of space, not that we gonna need that.

Dec 1 2024
Returned all loyal territory to Bangladesh to the 1 city i captured while partisans spawned...

Liberated India

Meanwhile west Germany and Barcelona annexes Marseille, finally we starting to see the blobbing in europe. Things all seem predictable tho. Im already fine on troops in Sicily to kill thousands of troops, ready to face whoever conquer europe. Like said before my bets are on West Germany.

Now with troops redeployed in East Timor (so i thought there were still 73 units reserved in Myanmar), lets take out Australia. Pretty important player on the global economic market right? But then again so is China and India.

Dec 14 DOW Australia
The first objective is to clear naval path towards Darwin. Then we land special forces in Darwin and move in the IOF-2 with AA. I know Australia air force is the main threat, but their planes are older then mine. Really war is just prepare and get naval supremacy incase of naval invasion, then get air superiority then defend the cities to maintain suply lines. Not sure how much easier they can make it, besides improving the ai.

Dec 15
I tried to liberate Myanmar, but i always save before doing things like this. Too many issues. Like there were 73 land units reserved, but after liberating only 10 spawned, which is the max for land unit deployment in a hex, issue 10k something which would never happen in SR2020.

Our economy starting to take off from being at arround 10 billion for a cpl of years to 100 billion, but i think we had 100 billion before. Dont really care about that tho. You can always fix it in SRU.

Our ships reaching Darwin 7 green berrets land and face 2 garrisons and 1 bushmaster. Ok well that was Australia. On to landing AA and getting air superiority. Meanwhile the subs keep patrolling the naval path to East Timor. Possibly intercepting naval ships while our land troops try to land.
Straight away i build airbase, so far we didnt face the air force yet. Bushmasters are pusing up, but f16 can bomb them from East Timor for now. As soon they attack Darwin they retreat instantly. Special forces alone would be enough, my US ships is just overkill. The ships are there just to maintain air superiority tho. Might as well make a pit stop returning to the US.

Dec 18
Myanmar liberated, with all 73 precious forces moving towards East Timor.

Our subs on patrol also did their job. An Australian escort ships stumbled upon my IOF-2 infantry merchant marines, managed to kill 1. Our subs were in time to prevent further damage and the F16 destroyed a bunch more ships being spotted.

Following days Australia send bushmasters, combat engineers, tow artillery and AA. Just need to focus on the AA and kill as much as possible with the F16. As soon the IOF-2 land we gain a more secure border.
When ex-Indian T94 tanks land everything is destroyed when touched, combined with the IOF-2. Complete overkill.
As soon my AA land, Australian air force make a pressence. Soon they realise there is nothing to gain. Destroying AA is one thing, destroying AA suported by US/Russian ships = suicide.
Just like that we won the war. Just need to be carefull when advancing for the Australian air force. Land designs, atleast the designs they produce suck nuts.
It will be a long time for the airbase to be build, so just exploiting trenches so they cant touch the airbase in the future. The key is patience here, just wait for the airbase to be build and in the mean time i destroy their military. When the airbase is build i send in interceptors and damage their airforce as much as possible.
I could send in more engineers to speed up the process, but only got 2 engineers around Asia, my mistake should have send more from US, but by the time they arrive the airbase will be build if they dont get killed by a lost Australian ship. I could just dominate the complete Ocean, but that takes alot of effort and rather get the only good thing Australia got to offer. The Anzec ship. The rest will prolly be scrapped.
The airbase in Darwin is just making it easier to give a final blow to their airforce. Very important, very powerfull against ai. AI doesnt use planes in operations if they are like 60% damaged, so thats a very powerfull thing to know. First send in interceptors and then land your special forces is the way to advance here.

Dec 23, we will see if Australia gonna uphold the peace time. I wont advance untill the 26th. After all we are just the liberators freeing people from industry jobs. The UN will take care of the world.

Sadly Australia advance with very powerfull combat engineers against our units. Guess its time to deploy the Indian airforce reserved untill now. Should have just build another air base in East Timor too. Very powerfull in the hands of a player. F16 got hundreds of kills each plane by now and almost all F16 in battlegroup 2 got diamond experience. You thought ISIS was a problem with diamond WW2 units? Soon our diamond units gonna wipe California and we gonna steal all the aircraft designs we need untill the end of the tech tree. Thats right US 2020 designs own all end tech air designs, cause why not right. We live in the west and we have the right to have fun, aka propaganda.
Rosalis
Colonel

Post by Rosalis »

I noticed the airfield at Kathrine is empty, so i guess Australian airforce retreated to the capital. No point in waiting for the airbase to finish and send in special forces with troops and suply not far away.

Actually not a bad move by the ai. The airfield cant maintain the whole Australian air force, with another airfield being 1000km away. Only thing sensible is defend the capital area. Pretty sure airfields in sr2020 hold 14 planes, but oh well, we are not playing that.
I think most of their land forces are destroyed on Jan 1 2025.

The 73 units arrived from Myanmar to East Timor, to my surprise i actually have more engineers then i thought. Also sending in more land forces, mainly AA to maintain air superiority. Artillery is reserved since their land force is basicly neutralised.
East Timor was a mess with 73 units landing so i had a hard time getting special forces to the airbase, by the time the plane arrived our troops killed all 2 garrisons at Kathrine. When bg2 with the F16 get redeployed to the airfield they face nothing untill the next city. 2 more tow artillery are on the way tho, atleast they were after being destroyed by my f16.

Australian merchant marines were spotted at Darwin, ships get insta killed, so yeah not the smartest move. Guess it was a long way from Sydney. A bit late to the party.

Next city is 480 km. Im not gonna click every hex and wait for suply to advance. Landing special forces in TENNANT CREEK covered by F16 bombers. Facing 4 garrisons this time.

Next up is ALICE SPRINGS, 752 km away from our airfield. Also sending all IOF-2, tanks and AA towards TENNANT CREEK. Units out of suply will be easily fixed with out galaxy transport. Besides that 6 Heavy suply trucks also make the journey. 1 truck stay entrenched on the airfield boosting refueling of the bombers.
Landing 7 green berrets in ALICE SPRINGS and they face 5 garrisons. Advancing further and im pretty sure we gonna face the whole Australian air force, so i move east towards the coast.
The 5 garrisons are quickly killed.
F16 make a patrol mission towards RAAF SCHERGER, a mc in the north east, no planes there, so a good position to continue our air drops.
7 IOF-2 move towards ALICE SPRINGS. See how far i can get before Australian air force respond.
RAAF SCHERGER is captured by 7 marines dropped from the skies.
Moving most infantry back to Darwin. Seems we can just capture the port of CAIRNS, so they can sea transport there with our fleet. Subs stop patrol and just stay put in Darwin.

Jan 12 7 green berrets land in CAIRNS facing 6 garrisons and 1 F150 Anzac and 2 transport ships. Being in the 100% defence bonus hex the bombers do zero damage to the Anzac. Time to let him leave the hex. An Mirage interceptor also join the battlefield.
Moving interceptors to RAAF SCHERGER, gonna need to deal with that interceptor before more arrive and i cant send air suplies to the special forces.
At this point it doesnt mather anymore. The 7 ruby green berrets quickly take control over the city and destroy all threats. Moving interceptors to Kathrine so RAAF SCHERGER is stricly for the bombers and galaxy transport.
BG2 makes a patrol mission towards our next target TOWNSVILLE with an airfield. They surprised the interceptor and managed to damage it before it could respond. At the same time an Australian ship arrive to get destroyed by the bombers.
The city itself is defended by 5 garrisons and M113A3 APC. 1 other infantry was killed moving towards the city.

Australia decided to make a stance here. Galaxy transport was on the way, but Australia moved up about 5 planes. Was just in time to retreat the transport mission or it would got shot down.
Building air base in CAIRNS, just incase im gonna face more opposition. Also AA on the way.
With 4 freaking engineers the airbase in Darwin is still only half way.
A combination of interceptors and multirole destroy 4 interceptors and manage to damage 1, retreating the battlefield.
Galaxy going for a quick repair in East Timor, picking up even more special forces.
My ships arrived in CAIRNS, moving up towards TOWNSVILLE. That was all the action for the interceptors for now. Most of BG2 is repaired in East Timor, so they replace the battlefield. The diamond f16 get reserved and replaced by bombers and multi role once under Indian control.
The galaxy is repaired enough to carry 7 special forces, so time to continue.
While our ships are bombing TOWNSVILLE and bombers destroy some at trying to reinforce, special forces land in TOWNSVILLE.
Moments later 7 more special forces land on the bordering city. Just needed a cpl of resuplies from the air transport, but with no losses we capture the towns.
Merchant marines on the way were landing when out of the blue escort ships tried to intercept the reinforcements, manage to kill 1 unit before our bombers managed to neutralise the threat. I think we lost a grad artillery, not the biggest deal since my artillery is always late to the party.

2 Subs will be send on patrol mission between the 2 sea ports.

Cloosest airfield is 896 km away in IPSWICH, BG2 when to check it out and spotted a cpl of land units. No planes or AA tho. However when returning my bombers get intercepted, little damage, but to risky to further damage my air transport. So just capturing cities along the coast.

An air raid is following and manage to kill a Chinese infantry unit, again not the worst thing that could have happened, but its a warning. Moving interceptors up taking the spot of the bombers. Also transporting long range AA, if they make it in time to see any action.

Reaching BUNDABERG i think its time to build an airfield, 25 days to build, maybe this one will see action.
Securing the mc and sea port, we got an easy way for our ships to get suply and dominate the air.
Spotting a moment of weakness i managed to land 7 special forces in IPSWICH with IOF-2 only a few hexes away. Few seconds later some Australian planes manage to almost kill my air transport. Gonna need to repair it and use C17A. Well might as well bing a bunch more special forces.
Our ships totally dominate the air at this point and our forces quickly take BRISBANE and further secure the area.

Mar 18 2025
Only 48 km away from Sydney. We had some losses, most noticable 4 multi role i think, not sure cause they are not in losses. But yeah i saw them blow up because i thought BG1 was 100% suplied and i ordered a new mission. Also an Airborn elite unit died. RIP Lets just get it over with.

Mar 23 we capture Sydney and bordering city, lost 1 green berret.

That moment you forgot you captured strategic bombers. Sending 4 Hong88 H-8 to the front line, maybe that can convince them to surrender.

Now check this one out. An Javelin AT managed to, i dont know, come from space? land as merchant marine while players cant do that without a port? Well we can deal with that. Guess i forgot to put garrisons at RAAF SCHERGER.
WTH2.jpg

Mar 30 2025 Australia surrender, only the appearance of the strategic bombers was enough. Well maybe capturing CANBERRA also helped.
What we got? 2 at javelin and some trash units. All good escort ships got killed. We also found F35-A in reserve, but still after telling devs range is completely wrong, they leave 1000km operating range. Just asking to get "blown up". They are basicly useless and just gonna scrap them so i dont have to form new bg in the middle of a war.

I guess the 10k sea transports can transport some of the units to Sri Lanka never to be used again. Like ASW heli's.
Also multi role F18-D is pretty good to have in reserve. Atleast they have 2200 km range so they can correct themselves if they are low on fuel.

Time to get usefull stuff from the US states, this is boring as hell.
Rosalis
Colonel

Post by Rosalis »

Also found some combat engineers on isolated islands, so yeah guess ill pick those up.

Apr 5 Thailand liberated

Myanmar paying 3.8 billion dollars for 458 million worth of CG. Thats the trade i like to see. Not sure how they will turn it into a profit tho. Infact do the math its impossible there is no 800% markup.

Partisans spawned in Japanese city of East Timor. Bringing me back to war. Partisan unit manage to kill an engineer unit, but despite that Japan remain under control of all territory without any suply hub, only thing they have left is 2 infantry units on an island of Indonesia with nothing on it. Lets see if we can end the war by flying into Japan territory.
Magic suply-2.jpg
Well seems i managed to break the game. Days passed but East Timor didnt surrender. Nothing left. I guess we can build an airfield to get the special forces out.

Checking current wars, no longer enemy region in the save, so i guess we are fine. Weird there was no surrender message tho. Maybe devs can explain whats going on here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mjfvie ... sp=sharing
Rosalis
Colonel

Post by Rosalis »

Following days 1 or 2 Japanese infantry tried to take the city, but they got attacked by my forces and they deployed back in merchant marine. 1 landed in the territory with no suply but isnt doing anything.

May 30 2025

After all my troops left East Timor, the 2 infantry on the abanded island dissapeared.

Well i didnt plan on keeping East Timor, if i can just take it when i want.

East Timor liberated.
Japan keeping territory with no suply.

Australia liberated

Countries that were despereate for consumer goods from me, the ones liberated in Asia, most cant afford the trade offers anymore, so ignoring trade for a while again.
Myanmar asking me to sell CG at a loss now, yeah thats not gonna happen. Get your act together.

Apparently 33k + 33k is 78k cause 2x6 adv cg thats all i produce in CG.
Another reason not to pay too much attention to economy. I have huge inflation which only increase by annexing US states, thats like the biggest threat, but in need i can always send a cpl of air transports to the regions i liberated in Asia and boom, inflation is fixed. I had 47% inflation before in this aar tho.

With hundreds of troops pouring in PASCAGOULA its time to decide the plans. Like predicted none of the states made an alliance against the big purple beast. This is due to the world volatility set at very high. Infact thats the reason only Algeria and Northern China declared war on us at the time. We had no garrisons or few troops bordering their battle zone. The problem in the states is, one might like someone, but then the other doesnt like them back in the same way, just freezing the relations. Got nothing to do with geopolitics. This is a problem in the whole game, but like the whole game, the extreme settings give you the biggest examples.

What we will do is declare war on all states (not already liberated), except the states bordering Texas and California, those are the last states, besides Hawai, to get liberated. I think that will give a descent challenge and will be interesting how events will unfold. I respect US, altho they forgotton some of the root principles and replaced by capitalism, but i cant annex region by region like some youtuber did, while i have over 1500 units.

This will prolly force some alliances, kinda depends how long i take to reduce threats.

First up are the regions where i dont have bordering cities. Like i said a hundred times by now, 100% defence bonus for all cities is to strong to fight hundreds of units and i think its dumb. Being a number game is one thing, but ignoring all strategy and tactics, thats not why i play this game. Anyway i wont advance untill i declared on all bordering regions.

Our ships just sit in Bahamas, no sea acces on the east coast, so that will be a big priority. Some newly build Sovremennyy escort ships are kept in the Golf of Mexico. Altho if California attacks Mexico we will race for them. If i can prevent California getting land fabs i will do that. At this point i have the troops to face whoever, only thing i need to make it much easier is strategic bombers. The west seem resilliant to keep 2 garrisons in most places tho, especially in the start of a war. Like a real pro player. Now only entrench some special forces there. Maybe some tow artillery and aa.

Also 7 green berrets peacekeeping force were send to protect against Nigeria they can use an update. South Africa looking good tho, prolly easier to take over 1 region instead of 20 to scrap the African industry.

Enough talking, after all its just a game.

Alaska got -93 billion treasury, i guess selling me oil that cheap wasnt something they could afford. Our goverments get along pretty much perfect, altho the civilians hate UN. I can just form a formal alliance even with 100% casus belli against us. But yeah thats not what this lets play is about.

Jun 14 2025, the day remembered in future as Independence Day.
Dow Alaska
Dow Yukon Territory
Dow NW Territories
Dow Nunavut
Dow Maritimes
Dow Quebec
Dow Ontario
Dow Manitoba
Dow Saskatchewan -113 billion treasury
Dow Alberta
Dow British Columbia
Dow Washington
Dow Idaho
Dow Montana
Dow North Dakota
Dow Minnesota
Dow Wisconsin
Dow Maine
Dow New Hampshire
Dow Vermont
Dow Massachusetts
Dow Rhode Island
Dow Connecticut
Dow Wyoming
Dow South Dakota
Dow Nebraska
Dow Iowa
Dow Utah
Dow Colorado
Dow Kansas

Allright time for my airforce to arrive from Asia and sort them out :) Then we declare some more.
Rosalis
Colonel

Post by Rosalis »

New Jersey ******* in their pants. They kept a descent force on the border all these years, but they start abandoning the border. Boths cities including the capital got no troops. Its ok New Jersey we will end the war soon.
I think they are trying to fool me however. Overconfidence is very bad in war. I bet there are about a hundred combat engineers in reserve and rush for the cities. Thats what i prepare for.

Building 2 trenches on the border with New Jersey next to LEVITTOWN.
Also some other random trenches to hold them back from my territory. The last thing i want is a stack of AA sipping thru somewhere, altho we have infantry entrenched all over the place.

For years i was working towards Electropolymer tech to get EWF-1 Valet infantry designs. The tech tree say i can get the worldwide designs, but im convinced something is broken. I should have gotten more designs over the years but i cant research them since they dont show up.
Only 2 days left for the tech to be researched. Obviously i like 75 soft attack and 83 hard attack, 30 combat time, 5 more then the average, 51 cloose combat, 82 cloose defence, give me please. Maybe use ai to control some units for once. Prolly need another tech or something, who knows.

BG1 consist of interceptors
6*Su-30
2*F-15C

BG2 consist of interceptors (suport role for BG1)
4* MiG 25P
1* MiG 29A
1* F-16A
1* MiG-23M

BG3 consist of interceptors
9* J-11

BG4 consist of tactical bombers
7* F-16C

BG5 consist of strategic bombers
4* Hong-8 H-8
1* TU22M3

BG6 consist of tactical bombers
7* F-16C (diamond experience)

BG7 consist of 3 multi role and 5 tactical bombers
3* PAK-FGFA
5* MiG 34 Firebug

BG8 consist of 4 multi role and 4 interceptors (basicly emergency operating in the South)
4* PAK-FA T-50
3* F/A 18D
1* J-10

Confirmed we didnt get the infantry design from the polymer tech thingy. Well no ai control then, i need every single infantry. I dont like research from the beginning. So much trash and issues all these years. What did the ai do all this time with research centers? Totally nothing. Its a front.

Jun26 2025
DOW Missouri

I send in BG1 and a big dogfight accure. I think about 17-18 planes of Missouri. Well i said i wont advance, but i didnt say anything about air.
Soon BG1+2+8 secure the air space above Missouri. Lots of my planes need repair. They are neutralised tho with only 2 air fabs. Also dont see any land units.

Time to neutralise the airforce from Ontario, sending BG4 to bomb some ships, but they send multi role. BG1 is in position to respond, but 7 multi of Ontario. We can do better to prevent damage. The ships are returning for repairs, but 1 get destroyed by BG4 while BG1+3 control the airspace.
They send L/70 and FIM-92 AA to the coast, yeah thats not gonna help. I send in BG4 for fun see if i can destroy them, every aa gone is better for my bombers. The FIM-92 took ages, so they can repair it. Untill i remembered i had strategic bombers. BG5 destroy the unit. BG4 3 planes need repairs. The airspace above Ontario seems secured.

Back to Missouri BG8 dominate the air, all planes of them are repairing. Above the capital we begin the see some units in the west. Thats fine they can be a buffer state for a while.

Jul 2 2025 DOW Michigan
Again i wont advance, but i will defend UN Territory.
As soon i order BG1+2 into Michigan some troop movements begin.
Within seconds BG6 destroy 1 AA 3 tanks and 3 infantry. BG5 bombing about 21 units and growing, while BG6 main role is destroy AA, succeeding multiple times.
Soon the front is clean, Michigan went from 10 billion treasury to 9 and spend massive ammount of mg to repair their units. Still got 20 tanks in the cities, but thats fine.

Well time to neutralise New York
2 land fabs, 3 air fabs, 1 naval, well blaim BG, not my problem they dont build.

Jul 14 2025 DOW New York
Some dog fighting in the south west with F14-D interceptors and BG3, not rly a match.
BG4 destroy 3 infantry. More planes enter our territory, but sloppy me i missed that spot and dont got AA there. Oh well that can be fixed. Sending BG2 to the east to reinforce.
In the west BG5 destroy an long range AA and several other AA is damaged. IOF-2 destroy a stack of AA and 1 tank.
BG5 destroy 5 artillery.
Troops of New York are determined to go all the way to the west and face the IOF-2 and my airforce if they arent bombed before. Ontario escort ship is repaired i guess. BG6 deal with it.
Pretty sure UN airforce can neutralise New York. Almost no land units left, destroyed too many to count. Treasury went from 12 billion to 8 billion.

Well next up is Illinois, apparently they think 1 garrison is enough for bordering cities. Before we advance we also need to declare war on New Jersey, that will be the hard one i think.

Soon more. Ill drop a save when i declared on both. I like the battlegroups we got running. Give enough firepower and very balanced between interceptors and other air units. Basicly they neutralised everyone so far.

[Edit by moderator - Swearing is not permitted on these forums.]
Rosalis
Colonel

Post by Rosalis »

:lol: You never **** in your pants? Hows that swearing, every human does it. Silly americans. Well sorry.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

I'm not America. Those are the forum rules. If you can't follow the rules you'll find your permissions revoked. I'm won't warn you again.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Rosalis
Colonel

Post by Rosalis »

Anyway i said sorry. New Jersey Pooing in their pants then. Over all things you fall over that. Well thats fine. Business as usual i guess. If they cant give a descent answer to the issues, why not derail the situation whenever possible.
Rosalis
Colonel

Post by Rosalis »

UN airforce keep destroying land units from New York and Michigan. Michigan units im actually fine repairing, because their capital should be easy to take and i can use the units to invade Ontario.

New Jersey start reinforcing the border again now New York is basicly out of land troops. This will make it a big grind to kill their troops as expected they show atleast 10 combat engineers. Only thing we can do is attack the capital from multiple sides. This gives a damage bonus.

BG7 didnt see alot of action so far, but im starting to move them more north.

Jul 19 2025
DOW Illinois

We gonna loose a garrison or 2 but the special forces far outnumber what they can send with 1 land production. When you advance into the cities you can never have enough special forces.
BG1+2 quickly dominate the air. They seem to have a B2 tho. Gimme pls.
I dont think we have anything to be affraid about here.

DOW New Jersey

Well if you play along good luck. And let me know how you do. I would say its an interisting situation with almost half the industry scrapped. Maybe you can find ai building something. I know the states gonna need land production fast, but maybe they just want to be liberated by the UN.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-YY2xg ... sp=sharing
Rosalis
Colonel

Post by Rosalis »

Jul 21 2025
New Jersey surrender, clearly overestimated their capacities. 2 land fabs also not enough.

Forces rush towrds NEWARK and PARAMUS to secure the cities and confront New York. BG7 is send to destroy units of New York.

In Illinois BG6 destroy all units trying to repair in the capital. Maybe i will get the B2, but pretty sure all land forces will be destroyed. Time to capture the capital and hope their bordering regions dont have troops on the border.

Now check this one out. The ai is determined to destroy the B2 in anyway possible. Where i landed green berrets at SPRINGFIELD they keep landing and taking off at the airfield.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pJ1062 ... sp=sharing

Return to “After Action Reports”