Economical vital data GUI request

Have a question about how to mod something? Or have an issue with one of our mod tools? Post here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Moderators

mrgenie
Brigadier Gen.

Economical vital data GUI request

Post by mrgenie »

Is there anyone out there, who knows how to mod the GUI?
SR-Economical data.jpg
This data on GDP/c, Inflation and Unemployment.. I found especially the Inflation to be the KEY to long-term success of economy
but also the other data here is very important.

So
Inflation - VITAL
GDP/c, Unemployment - very important
Population, World GDP,c - important

but these are only visible while hovering over the "capital building" in the FINANCE department

Can someone make a GUI addition, preferably right to the FINANCE department where this very important information is directly visible so you don't need to hover over it?
Or maybe even INSIDE the FINANCE department ?

Anyway I'm further testing different strategies for long-term economical stability and the result of short term bursts in various economical settings to the long term stability of
economy...

These values are really very important and shouldn't be a "view on hover over them" but directly visible..

I might even suggest, especially Inflation and GDP/c is so important, to be placed here:
SR-Economical data2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[UI-MOD] All-In-One viewtopic.php?f=91&t=31906
evildari
Brigadier Gen.
Human: Yes

Re: Economical vital data GUI request

Post by evildari »

shameless advert:
viewtopic.php?f=91&t=30312
(and no, inflation in the game is not as important as it sounds)
my mods
http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=25932 (even techs and units for everyone - AI will own you too)
http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=29326 (MARSX2)
mrgenie
Brigadier Gen.

Re: Economical vital data GUI request

Post by mrgenie »

evildari wrote: Nov 24 2020 shameless advert:
viewtopic.php?f=91&t=30312
Oh I like that mod :-) :-) :-)

Installing right away..

if the product is good, the ad is good :wink:
evildari wrote: Nov 24 2020 (and no, inflation in the game is not as important as it sounds)
Well we all have different experiences :-)
My experience, how I play this game, playing 50+ years games my economy always collapses.. always..

until I learned to keep inflation under control..

for long term game experience, at least MY experience, the inflation is VITAL for me to maintain a solid economy.

But I accept the fact other people might have complete different game experiences..

Maybe everyone's experience just varies based on the way we play our games :lol:
[UI-MOD] All-In-One viewtopic.php?f=91&t=31906

Return to “Modding Issues & Support”