[UI MOD] Easy to see colors for selected items on any list

Post mods you have finished or are working on here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Arahatree
Lt. Colonel
Human: Yes

[UI MOD] Easy to see colors for selected items on any list

Post by Arahatree »

Hi to all,

I made this mod in order to make easy to see the selected items on a list, because in the way i play i set a bunch of hotspots in the border in order to organize all units along the border (at the style of Hearts of iron 4). It's really cool to play that way.

The solved problem is that sometimes i placed a hotspot where i didn't want and i couldn't find it to delete it. But with this mod you can find it easily because the color of the selected item on any list is Neon/darker and you can see it easily. Shown in the screenshots.

As a consequence, it also makes easier to see the selected order, selected unit, file to load, etc.

I upload two versions: The neon lights version and the dark version. You can install one of them and if you don't like how it looks, install the other one overwriting, because both versions are the same file.

INSTALLATION:
Unpack the file into the folder INI and overwrite (make backup first):
Path: "Supreme Ruler Ultimate\INI"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Arahatree on Dec 06 2020, edited 1 time in total.
Arahatree
Lt. Colonel

Re: [UI MOD] Easy to see colors for selected items on any list

Post by Arahatree »

Screenshots for neon lights version:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Arahatree
Lt. Colonel

Post by Arahatree »

Neon light version:
Arahatree
Lt. Colonel

Post by Arahatree »

Screenshots for dark version:

Return to “Modding Show & Tell”