[UI-MOD] GAME PAUSED message removed from screen

Post mods you have finished or are working on here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Arahatree
Lt. Colonel
Human: Yes

[UI-MOD] GAME PAUSED message removed from screen

Post by Arahatree »

Hi!

It's a small mod that removes the words GAME PAUSED everytime you pause the game, because it was annoying to have it there in the middle of the screen, and we already know the game is paused by looking at the game watch.

NSTALLATION:
Just unpack the file in the folder path of the file and overwrite (make a backup first). The path is:
Supreme Ruler Ultimate\Localize\LOCALEN\Graphics\Skin0
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Arahatree
Lt. Colonel

Re: [UI-MOD] GAME PAUSED message removed from screen

Post by Arahatree »

Screenshots comparing how ti was BEFORE AND AFTER installing the mod:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Funny enough, that text was added because, around release, you would not BELIEVE the number of people who sent us messages asking "why isn't my stuff moving?"

Even with GR, when we sent our Early Access to Steam for review before release, they couldn't figure out how to make time roll. |O
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
sparky282
Colonel

Post by sparky282 »

Balthagor wrote: Nov 29 2020 Funny enough, that text was added because, around release, you would not BELIEVE the number of people who sent us messages asking "why isn't my stuff moving?"

Even with GR, when we sent our Early Access to Steam for review before release, they couldn't figure out how to make time roll. |O
I must admit even now i know how to make time roll but I very often forget i'm paused until i see the txt :lol:
evildari
Brigadier Gen.

Post by evildari »

switching of units to improve speed a little in a total peaceful world full of units - left the game running - came back later and thought "damn did they all cancel my line of sight treaties.."... the age spares no one
my mods
http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=25932 (even techs and units for everyone - AI will own you too)
http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=29326 (MARSX2)
Arahatree
Lt. Colonel

Post by Arahatree »

hahaahh :lol: that's funny, thank you guys for sharing the anecdotes :-) :-)

Return to “Modding Show & Tell”