[UI-SUBMOD] Buildinspector

Post mods you have finished or are working on here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Arahatree
Lt. Colonel
Human: Yes

[UI-SUBMOD] Buildinspector

Post by Arahatree »

Hi everyone,

This mod is a modification of the mod Buildinspector made by Evildari. Credits to him, because he did the difficult part.

What this submod does:
- With this submod the infrastructure percentage value in the tooltip is updated in each hex without the need of clicking. Before you could only see it in the hex selected.
- Instead of showing remaining days to build, it shows the percentage built and the state (scrapping, active, paused, etc.). See screenshot below.
- It is very useful for strategic bombing, because it shows the information of how much of the hex has being destroyed. But also useful to build anyways, because you can see the percentage built.

INSTALLATION:
It doesn't need to recache, because it only modifies a HAPX file. Just unpack in HAPS folder and overwrite (backup your file first).

VERSION OF THE GAME:
I made it for 9.2.5. In older version it could work, but i didn't test it.

UPDATE 13-Dic-2020
Now it shows the loyalty flag without opverlapping other elements. The word "loyalty" added on top.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Arahatree on Dec 13 2020, edited 4 times in total.
Arahatree
Lt. Colonel

Re: [UI-SUBMOD] Buildinspector

Post by Arahatree »

Here the screenshot:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Arahatree
Lt. Colonel

Post by Arahatree »

Screenshot after the update 13-Dic-2020:
mrgenie
Brigadier Gen.

Post by mrgenie »

Very nice..

well done! Gotta update the all-in-one Mod
[UI-MOD] All-In-One viewtopic.php?f=91&t=31906
Arahatree
Lt. Colonel

Post by Arahatree »

mrgenie wrote: Dec 20 2020 Very nice..

well done! Gotta update the all-in-one Mod
Yes, and i'm publishing now another couple mods to add to the package: "enlarged hotspots list" and "change country... whatever" (i named that mod with a name that's too long) updated :D

Return to “Modding Show & Tell”