[MOD] Switch fast to another country without loading

Post mods you have finished or are working on here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Arahatree
Lt. Colonel
Human: Yes

[MOD] Switch fast to another country without loading

Post by Arahatree »

Hello everyone,

I just made this mod to be able to switch to another country really fast, with this mod you don't even need to press the load button (even though the load button is still there if you want to press it).

INSTALLATION:
It doesn't need to recache, because it only modifies a HAPX file. Just unpack in HAPS folder and overwrite (backup your file first).

HOW TO USE:
First save the match you are playing. Then press ESC, click in LOAD, click in the game you saved, click the top-right button to choose any country you want. That's enough, no need for double click or clicking in load, just by selecting another country you are the ruler of that country (in a split of a second). And you can also do the same for another saved game if you want.

It is very useful to test/inspect other countries while playing, or to cheat while playing in single player.

VERSION OF THE GAME:
I made it for 9.2.5. In older version it could work, but i didn't test it.

ISSUES (someone please could solve this issue if he knows how HAPX files work?????):
I don't know much about how HAPX files work or how to work with the UI in this game, i did this mod in the Champagne way, being lucky. So, the issue is that when you press the file to change country, the new buttons appear on top of the saved files, making it difficult to read.
So, we just need that all this buttons that are overlapping appear in another window, or in the same window with a dark background... if someone knows how to do it, please, share the modified file. Thank you in advance :-)

Anyways, until that issue is solved, it's working; just uncomfortable, but working.
Last edited by Arahatree on Nov 24 2020, edited 1 time in total.
Arahatree
Lt. Colonel

Re: [MOD] Switch fast to another country without loading

Post by Arahatree »

THE ISSUE HAS BEING FIXED!!!

Thanks to EVILDARI, he fixed it!! All credits to him! :D :-) he did the difficult part of this mod.

Evildari has made this mod to become a button at the top-left corner. Now it is much more clean.

Now you can change countries on the fly without even pressing ESC :-) :-) :-) Not only you can change country on the fly, but also games can be loaded with another country in a faster way than before (when you had to quit the game to load and change country).

So, i upload this new upgrade in the next .rar files.

NSTALLATION:
Same procedure as before. Just unpack in HAPS folder and overwrite (backup your file first).
It doesn't need to recache, because it only modifies a HAPX file.

VERSION OF THE GAME:
I made it for 9.2.5. In older versions it could work, but i didn't test it.

ISSUES:
No issues anymore.

I upload two versions: one for vanilla and another one that works with Evildari's mod "Supreme overview".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Arahatree
Lt. Colonel

Post by Arahatree »

SOME SCREENSHOTS OF THE MOD:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
scougys
Warrant Officer

Post by scougys »

Very good bro

Return to “Modding Show & Tell”