Supreme Ruler Remastered

Post mods you have finished or are working on here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Fitz
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Re: Supreme Ruler Remastered

Post by Fitz »

alm2k19 wrote: Dec 23 2019 Which carrier? Thanks, I used the multiplayer interface to change the pathing for America when I started my UK game and that fixed the issue.
Anyone else find that the Eastern bloc with the exception of the Soviet Union to be incredibly weak? Like France and Italy at least have some military power
They do seem pretty weak. Could just be how the AI handles the units though as when you take a closer look they can pack quite a punch with the units they have.
Fitz
Sergeant

Post by Fitz »

Sitrep Sitrep Sitrep :) :) :)
scougys
Warrant Officer

Post by scougys »

1000 years later..
Rosalis
Colonel

Post by Rosalis »

Touching US and then ran seeing how much attention other nations need, wouldnt be the first one.
Fitz
Sergeant

Post by Fitz »

Hahaha!
Nerei
General

Post by Nerei »

To be fair it is a colossal task and if the sheer amount of time it takes makes people reconsider I can easily understand why. I once started on something similar for 2018 only I started out with eastern Asia.
Not sure if that was a smart move as it really does need a thorough overhaul but on the other hand I quickly knew what I was getting into.

Suffice to say I ended up sticking with 3D models.
Uriens
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Uriens »

The scope of changes of this mod is just WOW. I'm trying something like this for shattered world scenario so i can really appreciate the amount of work done for this mod. Great work and hope you keep it up. BTW, as you noticed, original ORBATS are a big mess for 2020 scenarios. In fact i bet they date from SR2020 with minimal changes and they are all in pretty dire need of rework. Good thing is that today there are easy to access wikis which can be used to check on more recent status of military equipment for most countries.
What did you do with Lav-IV Timberwolfs in 2020 scenarios? AI just looooooves to research and build them and in fact such unit doesn't exist nor will it ever exist. Upgrade from LAV-III's is now LAV-VI and it much heavier armored version of LAV-III (Afgan war didn't go well for LAV-III's). Same turret (25mm Bushmaster), better optics, much heavier armor, increased tonnage (17t) but lower operational range (450km) and max speed remains 100 Km/h. Frankly, i expected a greater loss of mobility with all those armor changes.
Fitz
Sergeant

Post by Fitz »

So I wanted to start as Singapore.. Turns out choosing Singapore actually makes you play as New Zealand. Yay.
Fitz
Sergeant

Post by Fitz »

Actually 80% of countries don't match up.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Fitz wrote: Feb 08 2020 So I wanted to start as Singapore.. Turns out choosing Singapore actually makes you play as New Zealand. Yay.
That likely can be fixed by recaching
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Fitz
Sergeant

Post by Fitz »

Thanks! I'll give it a try
sparky282
Colonel

Post by sparky282 »

Hopefully, this isn't dead and we can at least get the latest batch of new models when Cyrus is ready looks like he's not been on here is a while so I hope all is well with him!
Breznev
Lieutenant

Post by Breznev »

What's the new in this mod ?
Update ? Or add a new unit or fix some bugs ??
bosa
Sergeant

Post by bosa »

Thanks for mod! Is this mod work with SR Great War v.10.1.250 ? I choose "1949 Cold War Remastered" scenario in sandbox and see 0 regions and also not see "Start" button. I copy content of v.3.1 mod in my games's folder.
scougys
Warrant Officer

Post by scougys »

Oh my....pls Comeback.. pls..

Return to “Modding Show & Tell”