Callisto 3030

Post mods you have finished or are working on here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Cdiplayer
Colonel
Human: Yes

Callisto 3030

Post by Cdiplayer »

Hey all, I would like to announce today that I am in the beginning stages of a new mod for Supreme Ruler Ultimate! I have no idea when/if it will be finished, but it is a mod that takes place on a terraformed version of Jupiter's moon Callisto.
I'm working on this primarily as a way of fleshing out the universe for a sci fi novel that I'm writing, which takes place in the year 3012 in the outer solar system. This particular mod will feature a smaller map (Since Callisto is only 1/3rd the size of Earth) as well as significantly fewer/smaller nations (All of Callisto can support about 26.5 million people if terraformed). Resources will also be scarce, with no oil or coal anywhere on the map. Even though I'm aware that this map is supposed to take place in the future I have no plans to change the tech tree for now. I have my hands full just adding all the terrain and resources to the map, so I think it will be quite a while before I release anything. In the meantime though, if anyone is interested, I do need city names and locations, please limit your city size to no larger than 30,000 people. I will add in everyone's cities after I complete the terrain map. Right now I am about halfway through completing the ocean. If anyone could help me identify major mountain ranges too, that would be a big help.

Return to “Modding Show & Tell”