Supreme Ruler Ultimate Trainer

Post mods you have finished or are working on here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

mikeownage
Colonel

Re: Supreme Ruler Ultimate Trainer

Post by mikeownage »

updated for 8.2.21
rogerbacon
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Post by rogerbacon »

bombarta wrote:
MikeRegan wrote:Thank you for the new update.

...and steam has updated it again... screw you steam for not giving us any control (you seriously cant stop updates)

the solution?

rar/zip up the directory (with whatever version you have that works with Mikes trainers) - when the game updates, go into offline mode. then unzip/unrar over the update. then play

works for me anyways
An easier solution is to just copy the directory to another location and play from that location. I only go to the steam-installed location when I want to get an update. Then, if I want to use the updated version I just copy it over to the directory I play out of. I do this for all of my steam games.
mfisher12
Lt. Colonel

Post by mfisher12 »

rogerbacon wrote: An easier solution is to just copy the directory to another location and play from that location. I only go to the steam-installed location when I want to get an update. Then, if I want to use the updated version I just copy it over to the directory I play out of. I do this for all of my steam games.
Excellent suggestion. To avoid issues with Steam's settings, I use Steam Mover. Quick and painless.
andylu23
Warrant Officer

Post by andylu23 »

new update for 2.2.24?
andylu23
Warrant Officer

Post by andylu23 »

Will there be an update?
mikeownage
Colonel

Post by mikeownage »

Updated for 9.0.2

I now have it generate a Settings.xml file so anyone who knows how to find the pointer for SRU can update the trainer with the following settings <SruPointer>value</SruPointer> in the Settings.xml file. The value you get from cheatengine is in hexadecimal so you need to covert it to decimal then update the value in the settings.xml file. For instance for this patch the pointer value was 0xD4FD88 which equals 13958536 in decimal which is why the settings.xml file shows 13958536. This will allow others to who know how to find the pointer value to keep the trainer up to date as well should I take to long to release an update.
thanksmike
Private

Post by thanksmike »

I made this account to thank you!

Bless you!!!!
bombarta
Sergeant

Post by bombarta »

Thanks Mike. You Rock.

Tip to the rest of the people here who do not want to be caught with their pants down, as mentioned on this thread, just copy the steam games Supreme Ruler Ultimate directory (to say your desktop)

commonly found here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Supreme Ruler Ultimate

just copy that entire directory to your desktop or whatever you want as a backup, put the latest working trainer in there, and boom.. you don't ever have to worry about steam overwriting the damned game and losing the trainer.

I iove to play this game with mikes trainer, like risk. sue me, its how i want to play
andylu23
Warrant Officer

Post by andylu23 »

Thanks for the tip. Works great!!
burock82
Lt. Colonel

Post by burock82 »

no update for 9.0.7?
number47
General

Post by number47 »

burock82 wrote:no update for 9.0.7?
Update just happened an hour ago...I mean, com' on! :D
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
burock82
Lt. Colonel

Post by burock82 »

Man i just came back from office and was eager to enter and crash my enemies then i saw update :))) well i tried to figure it out how to do update in trainer but i think it is far beyond me

:)

regrds
burak
____Q____
Corporal

Post by ____Q____ »

For everybody who wants to prevent the steam update ruining the ability to use the trainer:

1 Right click on Supreme ruler Ultimate in the Steam game library
1A Choose the bottom option "Properties"
1B Navigate to tab "Updates"
1C Select "Only update this game when I start it"
1D Delete the Supreme Ruler shortcut from your desktop

2 Navigate to the executable file of supreme ruler within your steam folder on your harddrive ( for me this is : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Supreme Ruler Ultimate\SupremeRulerUltimate.exe
2A Right click on the executable ( SupremeRulerUltimate.exe )
2B Select "Copy to"
2C Choose Desktop

Now there is a shortcut to the game on your desktop. The game will run without Steam. So if you followed these instructions you now only update the game when/if the trainer is updated**. (I can imagine or hope the trainer will be updated on really major updates and not the small ones)

** Beware that you only update the game if the trainer has the same number as the game version -explained with an example --> Trainer is updated to version 10.0.1 on feb 10th 2015, you only see this on april 10th 2015 and you might miss the fact that the game has received a small update to 10.0.2 on april 2nd 2015..... So only update the game if versions are the same, trainer & game

I wanted to contribute with my post and make this explaination as easy as possible with my (Dutch) English.

Now can someone please update the trainer to 9.09 ??
Edit. Donated to mike for making the trainer. 8)
Viriathu
Corporal

Post by Viriathu »

Sorry for my noob question, but how i use the trainer exactly?

Downloaded it to desk top, started a new game, it says game found, but no values are changed, then i download it to SR ultimate folder and same thing, am i doing something wrong?

Probably is the update incompability thing u guys are saying but, either way, it doesnt explain how to use the trainer or how to instal it.

Thanks and best regards.
____Q____
Corporal

Post by ____Q____ »

Viriathu wrote:Sorry for my noob question, but how i use the trainer exactly?

Downloaded it to desk top, started a new game, it says game found, but no values are changed, then i download it to SR ultimate folder and same thing, am i doing something wrong?

Probably is the update incompability thing u guys are saying but, either way, it doesnt explain how to use the trainer or how to instal it.

Thanks and best regards.
If you downloaded the trainer after the last update, the trainer will not work. Trainer is version 9.0.2 and the game is 9.09. So we need to wait until Mikeownage has time to update the trainer.
Once he updates, be quick and download the trainer ánd disable auto-update in steam.

Return to “Modding Show & Tell”