Supreme Ruler Great War - Version Changelog 10.1.250

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Moderators

Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: Supreme Ruler Great War - Version Changelog 10.1.250

Post by Balthagor »

That's likely too late for this update. Also, the game begins in January of 2020, there is no mechanism for renaming nations.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Nerei
General

Post by Nerei »

The name change was early 2019. For 2020 you really just need to change the name of Macedonia to North Macedonia.
milivoje02
Colonel

Post by milivoje02 »

I'm just reporting the news that she has joined
the NATO (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO). It seems to me that in the spring 2019 Macedonia and Greece agreed on a new name for Makedonia and it was officially recognized by the Greece.
mrgenie
Brigadier Gen.

Post by mrgenie »

Added regioncolkeepmil option - Colonies keep military facilities instead of parents

Where exactly in the game we can select this?

Oh in Ctrl-Shift-S, doesn't seem to work though
[UI-MOD] All-In-One viewtopic.php?f=91&t=31906
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

mrgenie wrote: Apr 18 2020 Added regioncolkeepmil option - Colonies keep military facilities instead of parents

It worked for me. There is a lobby option for this, military settings. when it was on and I colonized a region, the military complexes became part of the colony. When I started the game normally and colonized, their military complexes belonged to me. I then used Ctrl+Shift+S to turn it on, next region I colonized the colony kept the military facilities.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
mrgenie
Brigadier Gen.

Post by mrgenie »

Balthagor wrote: Apr 20 2020
mrgenie wrote: Apr 18 2020 Added regioncolkeepmil option - Colonies keep military facilities instead of parents

It worked for me. There is a lobby option for this, military settings. when it was on and I colonized a region, the military complexes became part of the colony. When I started the game normally and colonized, their military complexes belonged to me. I then used Ctrl+Shift+S to turn it on, next region I colonized the colony kept the military facilities.
Ohh, so it only works upon the selection of "colonize"
Thought it also meant we can build production there AFTER it has been colonized .. so first we build the production facility while still at war and then after we beaten them
we can select them to keep it.

Wish it would also work later on.. that I can have the colony to produce units even AFTER I colonized them.

But now I know how it works I just uncolonize, declare war, build, and then select colonize again :)
[UI-MOD] All-In-One viewtopic.php?f=91&t=31906

Return to “General Discussion - SRGW”