ideas games supreme rule ultimate

Have a feature request for SRGW? Post here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Moderators

pelihurja11
Corporal
Human: Yes

ideas games supreme rule ultimate

Post by pelihurja11 »

could play in many countries simultaneously
Rosalis
Colonel

Re: ideas games supreme rule ultimate

Post by Rosalis »

I already do brother, just try to defend all regions for being annexed. Entrench troops, build trenches for tanks, load other regions, its nice. In my latest game i nuked northern France as US since they almost annexed Belgium and as Russia i nuked some military facilities of South korea since they got alot of money to build more, so it was easier to defend North Korea, but for the rest its pretty easy so far. Would be nice if you could assign troops to battle zones, so they stay there, but entrenching cities also works.

But overwhelming people get overwhelmed by the game, so yeah. I guess they dont know how to lock ministers and give priorities. I only use 4 priorites, decrease social spending (ai put too much money in it), increase revenues (ai like to subsidise products, as ruler you dont want to do this, you want money), increase infrastructure, and finally increase law enforcement. These 2 are already low priority by the ai, giving them priority balances it with the rest of social spending. Usually they focus to arround 100 efficiency for the most important, depending on your economy or better said number of usefull facilities.
pelihurja11
Corporal

Re: ideas games supreme rule ultimate

Post by pelihurja11 »

because my idea comes true

Return to “Suggestions - SRGW”