A first for me.

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

GIJoe597
Board Admin
Human: Yes

A first for me.

Post by GIJoe597 »

Hello, In my current game I find myself in a position I have never been in before. I no longer play hours a day, every day, but I did not think I would see something I never saw before. Here is the situation;
I am the USA in campaign start 1949. It is currently July 1957. Europe is a mess, NATO is at war with Russia (except me) and several NATO countries have declared war on several other Soviet block nations. Around the start of the game I was defending S.Korea and we won against the North. Shortly thereafter China declared on "Korea". I still had an army in country, having just defeated the north. I immediately open the trade window to give them as many units as I can afford to as fighting China is a tad bit different than fighting the north. As soon as I hit send, Korea is defeated. Not a single Chinese unit has entered their territory. I wonder for a minute or two as my army is ejected out of the peninsula. Seems odd, but I press on, thinking it was low morale/no units. Never had that happen before.

Fast forward to now. Back in the States I gather 2 carrier battle groups with support vessels/planes and transports with infantry/mech inf. We force a landing at Hainan, secure it and use it as a base to press inland. Now more goodness starts. Once I reach the western deserts in what was Chinese Tibet and Chinese Uyghuristan, my forces are being attacked by soviet planes. They apparently are based in China or Mongolia and flying south to attack my forces/aircraft in the desert. China and the USSR have a mutual defense agreement. In all my games I have never noticed that before. Neat!
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”