How to know if I'm actually supplying my troops?

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Klauss Marcellus
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

How to know if I'm actually supplying my troops?

Post by Klauss Marcellus »

If you place Supply Trucks next to your units (1 hex of distance) and Civilian Cargo Ships next to your ports, you will theoretically supply your units.

And when the supply-cargo from the Supply Trucks and Civilian Cargo Ships runs out, they will return to the nearest supply depot to refuel their supply cargo, and then they will return to the battlefield. And the cycle goes on.

Thing is, my supply-trucks and civilian cargo ships are never running out of supply cargo, they never return to the nearest supply-depot to refuel themselvs, so I'm not even sure if they're even supplying my units.

How can I be sure my supply units are indeed supplying my troops?
Zuikaku
General

Re: How to know if I'm actually supplying my troops?

Post by Zuikaku »

Are your units supplied? Yuu can check this in unit status screen. If they are in supplied hexes (especially with high supply value) then they are not using supplies from trucks.
Please teach AI everything!
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Zuikaku wrote: Oct 12 2021 ...If they are in supplied hexes (especially with high supply value) then they are not using supplies from trucks.
Actually, supply trucks/planes can "give" goods at a higher rate than the supply model. I believe units will take from both sources when available.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Zuikaku
General

Post by Zuikaku »

Balthagor wrote: Oct 12 2021
Zuikaku wrote: Oct 12 2021 ...If they are in supplied hexes (especially with high supply value) then they are not using supplies from trucks.
Actually, supply trucks/planes can "give" goods at a higher rate than the supply model. I believe units will take from both sources when available.
But supply trucks in well supplied hexes restock so quick that it's hard to notice that. :-)
Please teach AI everything!

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”