What does "Cultural Subsidies" actually do?

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Klauss Marcellus
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

What does "Cultural Subsidies" actually do?

Post by Klauss Marcellus »

Manual says it is used only for DAR, increase international relationships and maintaing colonies happy.

In-game description says it is used to decrease the non-loyalty hexes/provinces penalty as the decreased -50% production.

Some players say its for DAR only, other people say its for international relationships only, others says its for loyalty penalty.

It seems no one really knows exactly what does this social spending actually do,
so I would like to know from the devs themselvs, what exactly does Cultural Subsidy? What are its effects when invested?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: What does "Cultural Subsidies" actually do?

Post by Balthagor »

Have you searched the forum for past discussions?
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Klauss Marcellus
Warrant Officer

Post by Klauss Marcellus »

I did, dind't find much posts and I saw conflicting answers.

Please, you don't need to be rude, just tell me how exactly this mechanic works and I promise I wont't bother anymore.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Sorry if it sounded rude, that wasn't my intention. I don't have more information to offer. I'm not one of our coders. Often the community documents more of their insights on how our systems work than what we have easily accessible. When I play, I treat cultural subsidy as a value that will affect approval and immigration if I invest it in.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”