Steam Comments New DLC

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

sparky282
Colonel
Human: Yes

Steam Comments New DLC

Post by sparky282 »

I read the comments on the steam and its like you pissed off everyone who ever liked trump lol

I almost think its quite good marketing to stir the pot with an old title that is out of development

I'm not sure if that was your intention or you didnt expect the back lash its funny to watch though and thanks for the update :D

Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: Steam Comments New DLC

Post by Balthagor »

sparky282 wrote: Jan 24 2021...its like you pissed off everyone who ever liked trump ...
Did it now? Well, who could have predicated that...

8)

Although I still believe the map as presented favours neither sides, it just presents a "what if" that people can read however they like and play however they like.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Nerei
General

Post by Nerei »

I think it is less about map fairness and more that it is US politics which alone is quite toxic and it relates to Trump which is basically the political variant of Botulinum toxins (and yes it is both sides).

Also reading the topic it is quite fun how people makes suggestions on what should have been done ignoring that this is a simple content update with what is largely just a quick update to a sandbox and not a major overhaul of the game engine with a lot of new mechanics added.

However you should probably specify that they are not losing anything as the "Trump Rising" content have been rolled into the core game and the only change is 2020 MAGA becomes 2021 "Are we great yet". When reading the topic it appears some users have the impression that everything related to Trump Rising is going away.
Rosalis
Colonel

Post by Rosalis »

I dont know where it says that cant find it anymore, but at first it was big update on steam.

Now its more clear its just more content for the west. Like they needed it.

Atleast a sandbox more, now they can claim all the issues working again against the new players.

We live in a sick world.
sparky282
Colonel

Post by sparky282 »

Balthagor wrote: Jan 24 2021
sparky282 wrote: Jan 24 2021...its like you pissed off everyone who ever liked trump ...
Did it now? Well, who could have predicated that...

8)
:lol: in all honesty that's not hard to do right now :lol:
Nerei wrote: Jan 24 2021 I think it is less about map fairness and more that it is US politics which alone is quite toxic and it relates to Trump which is basically the political variant of Botulinum toxins (and yes it is both sides).

Also reading the topic it is quite fun how people makes suggestions on what should have been done ignoring that this is a simple content update with what is largely just a quick update to a sandbox and not a major overhaul of the game engine with a lot of new mechanics added.

However you should probably specify that they are not losing anything as the "Trump Rising" content have been rolled into the core game and the only change is 2020 MAGA becomes 2021 "Are we great yet". When reading the topic it appears some users have the impression that everything related to Trump Rising is going away.
I have to agree Trump seems to split people in a way no other politician has before.

Yeah people seem to think they are losing something which kind of shows they haven't even fired the game up to see whats changed lol

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”