Supreme Ruler Ultimate - Ver. Changelog 9.2.5 Inauguration Bonus Map Update

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

evildari
Brigadier Gen.
Human: Yes

Re: Supreme Ruler Ultimate - Version Changelog 9.1.304

Post by evildari »

just have to thank you for the very fast fix in new insider build!
my mods
http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=25932 (even techs and units for everyone - AI will own you too)
http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=29326 (MARSX2)
milivoje02
Colonel

Post by milivoje02 »

Check the Leopard A5 unit in the German army. seems to have a visual error. half is colored red.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Funny we found that a few hours ago. Nerei is helping me fix it :)
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
milivoje02
Colonel

Post by milivoje02 »

I have been playing beta for a few days now,and only now have I noticed :-) I must admit that he had a lot of fun with savegame option to reloud es other region. It is the best inovation in my opinion. A very interesting development of in game situation can be created with this option :-) :-)
evildari
Brigadier Gen.

Post by evildari »

milivoje02 wrote: Apr 13 2020 I have been playing beta for a few days now,and only now have I noticed :-) I must admit that he had a lot of fun with savegame option to reloud es other region. It is the best inovation in my opinion. A very interesting development of in game situation can be created with this option :-) :-)
yes at first i thought it would just display a list of involved regions, like the ESCape menu in game... quit the surprise - like the 5000x5000 map without ctd 8O
my mods
http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=25932 (even techs and units for everyone - AI will own you too)
http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=29326 (MARSX2)
milivoje02
Colonel

Post by milivoje02 »

evildari wrote: Apr 15 2020
milivoje02 wrote: Apr 13 2020 I have been playing beta for a few days now,and only now have I noticed :-) I must admit that he had a lot of fun with savegame option to reloud es other region. It is the best inovation in my opinion. A very interesting development of in game situation can be created with this option :-) :-)
yes at first i thought it would just display a list of involved regions, like the ESCape menu in game... quit the surprise - like the 5000x5000 map without ctd 8O
Ai with some countries is not moving from continent to continent, this resolves that, as well as the ability to manipulate exploration of all countries, forging an alliance for them.
Allowing the territorial trade option would be great.
marburglol
Corporal

Post by marburglol »

Soooo much better than my jankie scum-save method of copypasting save files into multiplayer to jump between countries...there were a lot of confused multiplayers over the years lol
marburglol
Corporal

Post by marburglol »

I just submitted a more detailed bug post regarding industrial complexes bugging with the insider build when using TGW sandboxes. Just realizing that this is probably why I ran into those problems, but hopefully it helps the team out. Looking forward to seeing the next update. Sounds exciting!
milivoje02
Colonel

Re: Supreme Ruler Ultimate - Version Changelog 9.2.1

Post by milivoje02 »

There is glich in game(2.1). After 30 min of playing mesh of some units(random) disappears and come back when I start save game again(first I have to get out of the game).
And Donald Trump disappear before election a few minutes after the start of the game. And look at the size of the Russian strategic bombers, they are comparatively small compared to the other planes.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

We'll need more information on each of these. Which bombers? Which meshes? Which election?
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
milivoje02
Colonel

Post by milivoje02 »

-Information about glich
Happens in the game, at one point only units lose theirs mesh( mesh of country of origin),and in order to return game must be saved,switching off the software(game Supream Ruler), re-enter the game and reload the save game. Only happens in the countries of which it is mesh origin.I would say that it is random because I have noticed that it is happening in almost all countries.
Example:
South Corea,unit 2440-K2 Black Panther,2267 K1A1.
Russia:unit 17768 CGN-1144 Kirov.

-The size of Russian strategic bombers
Units:
12235 - TU 22M3 Backfire-B
12245 - TU-160 Blackjack
1204 - TU-95 Bear-C

-Disappearance of heads of state(replaced with a random avatar) before the elections.Happens at the beginning of the game,in the time period between January 1 2020 and 1 March 2020 before the election could happen. I noticed this for the following countries: Poland,United Kingdom,United States,Spain,Mexico,Belarus. It seems to me that this is also happening in the game at random. And this morning i noticed that even these avatars are randomly changing.
Last edited by milivoje02 on Apr 19 2020, edited 1 time in total.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Can anyone confirm these issues?
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

Balthagor wrote: Apr 18 2020 Which election?
milivoje02 wrote: Apr 19 2020 -Disappearance of heads of state(replaced with a random avatar) before the elections.Happens at the beginning of the game,in the time period between January 1 2020 and 1 March 2020 before the election could happen. I noticed this for the following countries: Poland,United Kingdom,United States,Spain,Mexico,Belarus. It seems to me that this is also happening in the game at random. And this morning i noticed that even these avatars are randomly changing.
Tried to duplicate this:
Playing world 2020, played until April 1 2020, couldn't replicate it. Tried as a couple of different countries to see if it was tied to a particular country. Default sandbox settings.

Maybe Milivoje you could tell me what country, what settings etc you were playing on and i'll give it a try.
My SR:U Model Project, get the latest and post suggestions here:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=28040
milivoje02
Colonel

Post by milivoje02 »

SGTscuba wrote: Apr 19 2020

Tried to duplicate this:
Playing world 2020, played until April 1 2020, couldn't replicate it. Tried as a couple of different countries to see if it was tied to a particular country. Default sandbox settings.

Maybe Milivoje you could tell me what country, what settings etc you were playing on and i'll give it a try.
Hello SGTscuba,settings are:
Sandbox scenario World 2020.
SCENARIO SETTINGS: All defualt only Random Events ar set to Very High.
MIlITARY SETTINGS:All defualt only Unit Eliminated When Region Fall is not marked and Whater Sistemy is not marked.
GAME SETTINGS: All defualt only Military Difficulty adjustet to Very Hard,Global AI Stance to Aggressive,World Volatillity set to Low.
Try playing a little longer,save the game and to get in and out of it a couple of times.
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

milivoje02 wrote: Apr 19 2020
SGTscuba wrote: Apr 19 2020

Tried to duplicate this:

Hello SGTscuba,settings are:
Sandbox scenario World 2020.
SCENARIO SETTINGS: All defualt only Random Events ar set to Very High.
MIlITARY SETTINGS:All defualt only Unit Eliminated When Region Fall is not marked and Whater Sistemy is not marked.
GAME SETTINGS: All defualt only Military Difficulty adjustet to Very Hard,Global AI Stance to Aggressive,World Volatillity set to Low.
Try playing a little longer,save the game and to get in and out of it a couple of times.
Ok, good news, managed to get it to do it for me with those settings. I'll put some saves together for Balth. All I did was save then reload. Not even a message to say the leader had changed.

Balth, for reference, -1 has Poland's leader changed. Also Moldova at some point when I wasn't looking.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xo2wcnbn6x7l8 ... 1.zip?dl=0

I'll keep playing.
My SR:U Model Project, get the latest and post suggestions here:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=28040

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”