Unit Models not showing on map

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

danielanderson
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Re: Unit Models not showing on map

Post by danielanderson »

unuit667 is there, drivers are updated, and i have tried both the UI unit showings.
danielanderson
Sergeant

Post by danielanderson »

ive been testing, if i play a game, some units dont show nor have an image in the unit viewer, if i save, log out, and load game then the units start to show,
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

danielanderson wrote: Dec 01 2021 ive been testing, if i play a game, some units dont show nor have an image in the unit viewer, if i save, log out, and load game then the units start to show,
Well that's even stranger than before. Things should either work or not work in the same version.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
danielanderson
Sergeant

Post by danielanderson »

Balthagor wrote: Dec 01 2021
danielanderson wrote: Dec 01 2021 ive been testing, if i play a game, some units dont show nor have an image in the unit viewer, if i save, log out, and load game then the units start to show,
Well that's even stranger than before. Things should either work or not work in the same version.
you would think so lol its a bit annoying when i have to save , shut game down and restart on occasion when some units show up invisible
danielanderson
Sergeant

Post by danielanderson »

its still happening alot, such as this game in ww1, its really offputting for me to play the game enjoyable :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Unfortunately we're out of ideas on this issue. We've got no other reports of anything like this and you've said it's an intermittent issue. It appears to be something specific to your setup. With the game begin 7 years old now and development being done, there's just not much we can do at this point.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Issues and Support”