Why I'm not being able to capture territory?

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Klauss Marcellus
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Why I'm not being able to capture territory?

Post by Klauss Marcellus »

I've got the supply, i've eliminated all the enemy units in a hex, I've got naval support, why aren't my marines capturing the enemy territory?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rosalis
Colonel

Re: Why I'm not being able to capture territory?

Post by Rosalis »

You need more then 50% supply. If that ship was a transport ship it would resuply the units. The red markings resemble they dont have enough suply.
Klauss Marcellus
Warrant Officer

Post by Klauss Marcellus »

Damn, I belived 50% supply was enough, seems like I was wrong

Alright thx
Rosalis
Colonel

Post by Rosalis »

NP. Suply is key in this game and easy to get, as player. Just need patience and preparation. For example i seen plenty of youtubers claiming about lack of MG in 1914, but often its all suply that they need to finish the job. Or retreat to regain suply. The biggest part most of the times actually goes to new construction of facilities and repairs. Fighting sure cost mg, and for 1914 that demand is actually too high, but if you dont use artillery and ships that repair it aint that bad i think. Thats my experience from 1936 game atleast. If infantry is powerfull in 1936 its OP in 1914 in my book. But yeah you showed how easy it is to get marines as player. Motorised infantry will basicly trash anyone in 1936, let alone good suplied marines in combination with motorised infantry.

CW and 2020 are the only real games in my book. The rest it was nice to get the HOI community on board, but lets move on. Lets make Supreme Ruler Great Again!
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Moved the thread to the proper game's section.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
AnnaMia
Private

Post by AnnaMia »

This is so cool!
You people must be really having fun
Rosalis
Colonel

Post by Rosalis »

Ofcourse just learning as a future general defending my country.. Serious business going on here :)

Return to “Issues and Support”