bug playing as Cuba

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Rosalis
Colonel
Human: Yes

bug playing as Cuba

Post by Rosalis »

W2020 sandbox playing as Cuba turning everything off including potential minister involvements in units (minister control and Accept changes). It seems like someone else is in control. Cuba has 10 trillion in the bank, i buy troops from Russia and like 70% is getting scrapped. Units like T14 Armata and T15 infantry designs. While im playing the game as Cuba, they scrap those units in reserve. This happens in every new save game. Not very supreme ruler like.
Also noticed when i entrench units on the battlefield, they can be traded away between ai regions when i play other region, but this is not just issue for Cuba. The major exporters of units are actually the minors right now. Even peacefull US doesnt export as much as Africa it seems if you load Netherlands after 10 years (old issue still present) where they have bought thousands of ww2 units.

I think it was also in GC2020.

I was playing Cuba by loading the other regions option, originally i started as Canada, since there is a bias towards player regions and CB calculations when starting a game and then moved on to other regions, but only Cuba has this problem. Other (backwards) regions just trade units away when i dont entrench them on the battlefield, not scrap the most modern units in game. Not sure if the same happens if you start as Cuba, but i dont think it should mather. I can test if you want tho.
Rosalis
Colonel

Re: bug playing as Cuba

Post by Rosalis »

Also all diplomatic messages are getting answered and deleted by this spooky player.

Just confirmed this only happens when you start as other region and then load Cuba.

For a next generation of supreme ruler i think its important to store more then yesterdays revenue, but also take treasury into account. I think those T14 and T15 are getting scrapped because they are considered to expensive, while expensive units in SRU improve gdp/c. Those regions are kinda locked in being poor the way its programmed now, even tho they are very rich by the settings i gave them. If they are considered to expensive then they should just keep them in reserves and produce cheaper units like special forces to protect their cities. Too bad regions like Vietnam and Cuba doesnt have access to special forces, but that not that hard to solve as player. But yeah, really steps need to be made here, and infrastructure is the beginning.
Rosalis
Colonel

Post by Rosalis »

There is 1 massive bonus tho, all units bought will transfer to you full strength instantly. So if you remove all minister and ai control on units, your fine as long your playing Cuba, and i think the units also need to be deployed else the minister may still scrap them.

Another thing to note, espescially on Cuba, i entrenched 7 armata tanks (witout ai control), played another region and when i went back to Cuba only 2 remained entrenched, so somehow 5 armata tanks got kidnapped.
CeaganP
BattleGoat Team

Post by CeaganP »

Thanks for giving us this information. Has anybody else been experiencing this issue?

Return to “Issues and Support”