Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Arahatree
Lt. Colonel
Human: Yes

Trespassing borders bug

Post by Arahatree »

Hi!

I thought tresspasing borders with aircraft was punished (with casus belli and/or droping relations) with a country if you didn't sign a transit agreement.

I made a test for diplomacy at normal and hard levels, in same conditions for both i played as Russia and sent all my 200 airplanes to fly over Ukraine (in peace time). All 200 aircraft got destroyed by Ukranian interceptors. As a result our diplomatic relations got better, from hostile to cold, and casus belli went down 2% for both of us HUH

Is it a bug, or is it working as intended?

Thank you in advance
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: Trespassing borders bug

Post by Balthagor »

Got a savegame from before you gave the order? We could take a look at that.
ticket 26464
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Arahatree
Lt. Colonel

Re: Trespassing borders bug

Post by Arahatree »

I'm testing it at the start of any new game, it's not in the middle of a campaign or something like that.

Here i attach the saved games.
-Before giving the order
-after giving order
-While they are being destroyed
-After 125 aircrat have being destroyed.

I'm using the mod SRU remastered, but i'm using only his DEFAUL.UNIT, meshes files and picnum file, not any other file that he had in the mod. The rest of mods i'm using are only affecting HAPS.

There is no change in casus belli at all. Relations this time started being hostile and this time didn't improve from hostile to cold, like it happened with the other test i made. I didn't do any diplomatic action in the test, not to affect the results.

Here is the download link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xDHnXn ... sp=sharing

THANK YOU!! :) :)

Return to “Issues and Support”