AustriaHungary Missions "Serbian Invasion" & "Exert authority over Serbia"

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

CertainDeath
Sergeant
Human: Yes

AustriaHungary Missions "Serbian Invasion" & "Exert authority over Serbia"

Post by CertainDeath »

When Serbia Falls, even while still at war with entente, you get a message: "Victory!" after sucessfully triggering "serbian invasion" and the option to resume or return to main menue. If you resume you get a big opinion boost amongst all countries over the world, and you can peace out the others.
Well... a bit cheap, isnt it? Serbia was defeated in 1916, but would the Habsburgs call it a victory? Would the entente give in?

The mission which triggers the victory (and the opinion boost for making diplomatic reset after ww1) should be the "Exert authority over Serbia" one, where i have to keep belgrad (better would be serbia defeated), and be at peace with the 3 major europen entente countries.
But this mission does not work. I fullfilled all the conditions. Im at peace with everyone (just to make sure), i own Belgrad (+ rest of serbia), but the mission is not done.

CertainDeath
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Re: AustriaHungary Missions "Serbian Invasion" & "Exert authority over Serbia"

Post by CertainDeath »

When i think longer about the topic, there should be mentioned, that austria hungary had the option for a seperate peace with entente during the war.
So there could be something, which allows you to leave the war, after defeating serbia, then the eventchain should be ok like it is (with more explanation needed).
But peacing out before total victory and leaving germany in the war should have severe diplomatic impacts to the relations to all axis nations!

Return to “Issues and Support”