Industrial Complexes not "auto-building" on "mouse click"

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

marburglol
Corporal
Human: Yes

Industrial Complexes not "auto-building" on "mouse click"

Post by marburglol »

Long time player (2400 hours on SRU alone), first time poster. Y'all do a fantastic job!

I noticed that for some reason, for the first time ever this week, when I use the 'facility controls' method of economic building construction (say a coal mine on a virgin hex) there is not an industrial complex that is automatically "force-built" as a pre-requisite. This appears to only be true if starting a game in an early era. This is true for both 1914 sandbox starts and 1917 TGW as well, and I tested it as Russia, USA, Ethiopia, Great Britain, and Bolivia for all three starts 'early' starts and for every resource, even finished goods. The problem goes away when starting new sandboxes in 1936 or later it seems. I booted old saved games this afternoon as Venezuela in 1919 and Australia in 1915, and the industrial complexes build like normal.

I thought maybe something was buggy with the new changes following the steam workshop going online (I subscribed to Cold War Enhanced last night) but I uninstalled/reinstalled SRU this morning and I still have the same problem.

Am I a dumb dumb and this is discussed somewhere and I missed it? I really did search for a good 30 mins and reread the manual for the first time in ages to try to figure it out but I could not.

Anyone else having this problem?

Love y'all's work. Thanks for your time and help!

PS: I have screencaps but can get them to compress enough to upload D:- sorry
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: Industrial Complexes not "auto-building" on "mouse click"

Post by Balthagor »

Hmm, good find. This is working in SRU but broken in SRGW maps. We'll investigate...

Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
marburglol
Corporal

Post by marburglol »

Congrats on the successful update :) I'm sure you're aware but jic, this still isn't working. Not the biggest deal, but thought I'd verify it for the team.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

SRGW doesn't have it's final update yet, there are still issues we're working on. I think it's beta is still 10.1.3xx
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

A fix was pushed today for the update, version 9.2.3 should resolve this issue.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Issues and Support”