SRU minutae observations (2) for refinement

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

SixthtySixthSix
Lieutenant

SRU minutae observations (2) for refinement

Post by SixthtySixthSix »

[*] hovering the mouse over the panel where the pause/speed button is located pops up a help highlight reading- 'open objective details'
clicking on the panel clears any recent popup message typical of trade deals, alert change, etc. in the message/alert list bar.
shouldn't this popup a scenario summary? this is definietly not a button, but a panel background?

[*] presuming a large number of units reserved at any facility, activation and deploy of said units occurs several units at a time, delaying as per those units clearing the hex to allow for subsequent units to be fielded... however, were i disposed to field ALL of the units in reserve at a facility Instantly, i could initiate the scrapping of the facility, and Viola! all of the units field Instantly... naturally cancelling the scrap order afterwards.

hurrah! can't wait for SRU2030!
Your mouse has moved. The system has to be updated for the changes to take effect. Restart now?
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: SRU minutae observations (2) for refinement

Post by Balthagor »

Please don't double post to the forums. I've deleted your other copy of this thread.
SixthtySixthSix wrote: May 22 2023 [*] hovering the mouse ...
Oops, that's a bug in the UI. That help text shouldn't be there. In maps where there are objectives, there is a button under that help message.
SixthtySixthSix wrote: May 22 2023 ...i could initiate the scrapping of the facility, and Viola!...
No, the number of units that are allowed to deployed is fixed. If you deactivate or scrap, any units that can't deployed are scrapped instantly. There is a warning in the UI about this if you have too much in reserve at a location.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
SixthtySixthSix
Lieutenant

Re: SRU minutae observations (2) for refinement

Post by SixthtySixthSix »

Balthagor wrote: May 23 2023 Please don't double post to the forums. I've deleted your other copy of this thread.
oops. thought i had deleted the other duplicate in galactic ruler... didn't mean to post more than once.
Balthagor wrote: May 23 2023No, the number of units that are allowed to deployed is fixed. If you deactivate or scrap, any units that can't deployed are scrapped instantly. There is a warning in the UI about this if you have too much in reserve at a location.
superb, thx. i seem to recall now that it scraps any undeployable units.
Your mouse has moved. The system has to be updated for the changes to take effect. Restart now?

Return to “Issues and Support”