Return of the Finn

Whether you are new to the forums or a long time contributor take a moment and introduce yourself. What games do you play? What versions of Supreme Ruler have you played? Welcome to our forums!

Moderators: Balthagor, Moderators

Jopo
Captain
Human: Yes

Return of the Finn

Post by Jopo »

Hello, it´s been years since I´ve posted, but I managed to dig up my old account and decided to come here and re-introduce myself.

Jopo, in steam Jopo80 [FIN], reporting back from a long hiatus and with a newly found enthusiasm for the Supreme Ruler series, the Ultimate version is the one I play currently, but I´ve followed the series from SR2020 onwards.

Also, I like to make mods on just about every game I come across, and SR series is no different, I´ve started a small mod project to update the map with settlements in 1914 scenario and also some tech tree updates and maybe some units by recycling existing 3d models. If anyone wants to join me in making this mod, PM me, ok?

I am also open to invitations to play MP games or I can host one of my own, so if you like multiplayer mode, just send me a message. I usually play with a few of my friends, but hey there´s plenty of regions in the world, so there´s room for players, right? :-)

Anyway, I´m off to posting and making my mod... See you in the Forums or Steam. Cheers!
number47
General

Re: Return of the Finn

Post by number47 »

Welcome back Jopo! Indeed, long time since you've been here :wink:

Good luck with your mod!
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
Jopo
Captain

Post by Jopo »

Thank you number47 and in fact I´ll go ahead and post my mod plans in the modding subsection, so if you want to help in planning the mod or something, feel free to. :-D

I´ll for example be adding new settlements to map, new techs and maybe units, so if you come up with good tech ideas or a particular unit you´d like to add, tell me and I´ll see if I can add it.
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

Welcome... back, Jopo.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG

Return to “Introductions”