Make espionage worth doing

Have a feature request for SRU? Post here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Schmidty
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Make espionage worth doing

Post by Schmidty »

As established in the discord conversation with myself and Balthagor, espionage has a very low success chance of actually working. Balthagor's test came up with 1 success every 200 missions while my latest test was 1 success after 903 missions... Therefore espionage is not worth the money or investment to ever do. Please either increase the success rate of espionage missions or decrease the cost of doing an espionage mission so that espionage can actually be worth using.
Rosalis
Colonel

Re: Make espionage worth doing

Post by Rosalis »

I mean Cuba cant prolly spy as effective as US, but if you take the time to try 20 times, you should get something for clicking so many times, but then again i dont care since its another feature that prolly doesnt work for the AI.

BTW did target country get more CB against you?
Micheal Berg
Captain

Post by Micheal Berg »

With a success rate of 0.5% at best....it will not be worth the payers time and effort to use espionage at all. I do not think that dropping the cost will help. I will not do it 200 times even if it was free, and then potentially end up getting a useless WW2 blueprint!!
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Did you make any observations of the cost for those 903 attempts?
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Schmidty
Warrant Officer

Post by Schmidty »

Balthagor wrote: Nov 27 2019 Did you make any observations of the cost for those 903 attempts?
I was just testing how many times it took to work, I didn't look at the money aspect of it, sorry.

Return to “Suggestions - SRU”