It's been a while! (plus possible bug!)

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

PyongYang
Colonel
Human: Yes

It's been a while! (plus possible bug!)

Post by PyongYang »

Hi folks!

So, a few days ago I decided to dust off SR1936 for the first time in a LONG time.

Well done to Battlegoat, the game plays so much better than it used to after all the updates. I'm really enjoying it, a lot more than ever before (and I loved it even before a year of updates!). And the auto repair by theater option is a huge godsend!

One thing that's getting to me though, is the "fixed capitals" option. I made sure it was selected at the start of my sandbox, as in the past I've always thought I must have forgotten to select it. But, when I save and close the game and reload it later, it acts like FC wasn't selected. Is this a known bug?
number47
General

Re: It's been a while! (plus possible bug!)

Post by number47 »

If I recall correctly, in sr36 and sru "fixed capitals" applies only to the player not the AI...if I'm wrong, somebody will correct me :D
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
PyongYang
Colonel

Re: It's been a while! (plus possible bug!)

Post by PyongYang »

number47 wrote:If I recall correctly, in sr36 and sru "fixed capitals" applies only to the player not the AI...if I'm wrong, somebody will correct me :D
Before I did the first save and reload though it was acting as expected with countries I conquered. Only after reload it didn't...

This also happened on srcw.

Return to “General Discussion - SR1936”