Industrial Corruption

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Shadow91
Corporal
Human: Yes

Industrial Corruption

Post by Shadow91 »

Hey everyone. I've put 45 hours into SR 1936, (mostly messing around and trying to learn everything in the game), and I was wondering how I can stop industrial corruption. I'm playing as Germany, basically became allies with every notable country I didn't want to invade (yet), but my incoming resources are at 0 because of corruption, and I'm trying to figure out how to stop it so I can create a German world. :evil:

I've already googled it many times and have read the instruction manual for the game. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
number47
General

Re: Industrial Corruption

Post by number47 »

Have you tried maxing out the security spending? In the social services department...
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
Shadow91
Corporal

Post by Shadow91 »

I just tried that, maxing out my law enforcement budget. The quality rating went from like 30% up to like 84%, but I still have 0 consumer, industry, military goods, and rubber coming in even though I have multiple facilities for all of them.
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

Shadow91 wrote:I just tried that, maxing out my law enforcement budget. The quality rating went from like 30% up to like 84%, but I still have 0 consumer, industry, military goods, and rubber coming in even though I have multiple facilities for all of them.
Do you have the needed materials to produce said goods? IE enough power ore rubber etc?
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
Shadow91
Corporal

Post by Shadow91 »

That totally just worked, thanks. I didn't even realize that was there. Though it still makes me wonder why they specifically said "the industrialists have stolen 3,700 industrial goods" when my capacity is only at 2,700. You'd think they'd just put "you're running out of the necessary resources". I've also realized that mutual defense treaties with all of Europe isn't the world's greatest idea...I've been wondering why my units have been wandering around Europe while my resources go bye bye.

Return to “General Discussion - SR1936”