Never was so much owed by so many to so few

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

swedewolf
Major
Human: Yes

Never was so much owed by so many to so few

Post by swedewolf »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Never_was_ ... _to_so_few

Well in my last play as Germany and invaded UK in -44 there was alot of Fury and Gauntlets doing nothing against my me109 and fw190s. So "Never was so many accounted for to do so little" instead. I dont want mock the game but I think the research are a little on the hvy side coming to time. Not just for AI i realized. My first jet as Germany, the me262 was forced researched but still my first planes wasnt in combat before the end of -45, even thou I was winning and no factories and rearch fascilities was bombed. Is that being adressed. I meet one Hurricane in my UK campaign and in Russia -45 I saw the russkies got Mig -1´s and stuff researched but nothing fancy fielded. And their tanks was BT 2 for the most part. They actually finnished the researched KV-1 during my initial attack but saw none. The french as I also attack in -45 was using Somua- 35 (S35).
swedewolf
Major

Re: Never was so much owed by so many to so few

Post by swedewolf »

Also forgot to mentioned, after reaching a line dniepepetrovsk, kiev, voronez, smolensk and Leningrad I realized that I gonna win. Reason? well Russia had 8 groundproductions left and I had at least 30. Historicly as you know the Russian moved their Factories to the Ural and flooded the battlefronts with alot of forces, acttualy outproduced the Germans. If the game cant handle moving Factories can their be som events that increase the production? Either physicly in rear map areas or more resonable ofmap production with entry places for produced units. As it is now the mpst important front on this part of the world gonna be very short lived and not so historicly fun even if its fun to win . :)
czert
Captain

Post by czert »

well, ai is very weak in this game - it dosnt compare your actual building capacity to his own actual capacity, and it doenst modernize his army at all, only get bigger and bigger until it run out of manpower.
Can you beat me ?http://czert1938.mybrute.com

Want help to develop/play mod for one of best games ever ? Try this. http://www.ja-galaxy-forum.com/board/ub ... =cfrm&c=11
Aragos
General

Post by Aragos »

Just for fun, playing the USA, I traded nearly all my techs by 1941 to the UK, USSR and Germany. If the AI gets the main techs (e.g., Tank Tech 37,etc), it will attempt to research and build modern equipment.
swedewolf
Major

Post by swedewolf »

Aragos wrote:Just for fun, playing the USA, I traded nearly all my techs by 1941 to the UK, USSR and Germany. If the AI gets the main techs (e.g., Tank Tech 37,etc), it will attempt to research and build modern equipment.
They will? Well then I will try to balance up both my allies and enemy myself to get a more exciting game. Than you for checking that out.

Return to “General Discussion - SR1936”