Reserve Personel not increasing?

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Ozi
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Re: Reserve Personel not increasing?

Post by Ozi »

So to get this absolutely clear: When i give the def Minister the priority to increase reserve personel than he does some weird AI stuff that i CAN NOT achieve by Military salaries or other Settings, so basically a "hidden" Minister only ability?
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Ozi wrote:So to get this absolutely clear: When i give the def Minister the priority to increase reserve personel than he does some weird AI stuff that i CAN NOT achieve by Military salaries or other Settings, so basically a "hidden" Minister only ability?
Yes, there are some minutia that only the minister can access directly. You can accessing by telling the minister to through the priority that you want it done. That priority doesn't do other things. I suppose it if was deemed necessary would could make a button in the panel that turns on/off the priority, but that seems like unnecessary duplication.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

Balthagor wrote:
Ozi wrote:So to get this absolutely clear: When i give the def Minister the priority to increase reserve personel than he does some weird AI stuff that i CAN NOT achieve by Military salaries or other Settings, so basically a "hidden" Minister only ability?
Yes, there are some minutia that only the minister can access directly. You can accessing by telling the minister to through the priority that you want it done. That priority doesn't do other things. I suppose it if was deemed necessary would could make a button in the panel that turns on/off the priority, but that seems like unnecessary duplication.
Ya like allowing players to access bonds. :roll:

I'm of the firm belief I should be able to play with out minister assistance.. but you know this..
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
georgios
Brigadier Gen.

Post by georgios »

mattpilot wrote:Seriously.... this is the kind of stuff you need to publish in manuals. It only helps your game. Because if players don't know or don't believe it's there, then you wasted your time programming it, and it devalues the game.

It is not enough to believe if something works, players want to know precise values of the effects.

For example, how many new soldiers will be recruited with the pushing of this button?

And how much money will it cost? How will production affected if workers are moved from factories to military camps?

Return to “General Discussion - SR1936”