KickStarter

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: KickStarter

Post by Balthagor »

mattpilot wrote:Balthagor, as you can see i'm not the only one who is frustrated with the GUI :-)

I understand the GUI is your 'baby', and I (we?) aren't trying to put your work down, but there is not just one single point that is 'wrong' - The whole thing just feels wrong. I'm not gunna warm up all the points again, but the whole thing needs a redesign. I know.. not gunna happen, but at least your getting feedback.

As far as " but more people like the change " ... i'd really like to know who these people are. Must be all hardcore ppl from these forums here, but thats not a good sample. You should ask the people who are currently NOT playing/enjoying your game as to what it would take for them to start playing it. Your fanbase is extremely small for such a great game concept. There are reasons.
It's not my baby, I didn't create it. I was also skeptical of it when we began but am pleased with it now. Those who like it come from this forum, other forums, social media, email responses, online reviews and other places. Using posts on this forum would be too narrow of a viewpoint.

If you'd like to suggest changes, that's fine, but I'm closing this thread as we've clearly gone off topic and the topic itself no longer even applies. Start a new thread for your suggestions.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “General Discussion - SR1936”