*New* MP Campaign: World 2020 IV - Sign Up & AAR

Put all your MP game discussions right here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

razor1977
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Re: *New* MP Campaign: World 2020 IV - Sign Up & AAR

Post by razor1977 »

OH YA...Venezuelan oil makes me HAWT :evil:
Pax25
Colonel

Session #9 - COMPLETED

Post by Pax25 »

TOTAL SCORE (as of 8/5/2021):

1. (3) Iran (Nic507) - 7,487
2. (1) United Kingdom (Hoss) - 7,408
3. (2) Italy (Pax25) - 7,032
4. (-) Russia (Artyom) 6,643
5. (5) Brazil (Tyler) - 6,197
6. (6) Poland (KenG) - 6,069
7. (4) Gabon (Rebs) - 5,928

Look forward to your own AARs and perspectives.
"In any good multiplayer wargame, the only 'house rule' that should be needed, is that there are no rules." -Pax25
GameRanger # 406426
Pax25
Colonel

Post by Pax25 »

New scoreboard and save posted.

Looks like Iran has taken the lead.
"In any good multiplayer wargame, the only 'house rule' that should be needed, is that there are no rules." -Pax25
GameRanger # 406426
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

With the release behind us, I have hopes of joining for a session sometime. I'm always encouraged to see you guys play these MP sessions. Tip of the hat!
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
razor1977
Warrant Officer

Post by razor1977 »

i think that would be awsome...id love to see some of the things you come up with, wouldnt mind hearing what you think on my snapping turtle strat.
Pax25
Colonel

Post by Pax25 »

Balthagor wrote:With the release behind us, I have hopes of joining for a session sometime. I'm always encouraged to see you guys play these MP sessions. Tip of the hat!
Sounds good. You are welcome anytime.
GameRanger # 406426
Artyom150
Sergeant

Post by Artyom150 »

I might not be there tuesday, bad computer problems, I will be offline for a few days. Who knows though, I might beable to resolve this before tuesday...
Pax25
Colonel

Iran leads all human players

Post by Pax25 »

GameRanger # 406426
Pax25
Colonel

Session #10 - COMPLETE

Post by Pax25 »

TOTAL SCORE (as of 11/18/11):

Rank - Last Week - Country - Player - Total Score

1. (1) Iran (Nic 507) - 8,913
2. (2) United Kingdom (Hoss) -8,616
3. (3) Italy (Pax25) - 8,164
4. (4) Russia (Artyom) - 7,937
5. (5) Brazil (Tyler) - 7,526
6. (6) Poland (KenG) - 7,279
7. (7) Gabon (Rebs) - ELIMINATED
GameRanger # 406426
KenG
Sergeant

Poland: November 2022

Post by KenG »

Poland had spend nearly two years trying to develop itself into a prosperous, self-sufficient nation, and it had achieved several of its major goals:
* A growing GDP/c, up into the $15K range from a paltry $12K start.
* A low tax rate of 21.9% that provided sufficient revenue while keeping enough in the people's pocket to keep them happy.
* A low unemployment rate of 3.8%
* A fairly generous level of social spending
* Complete self-sufficiency ... no

And that's where the trouble began. Poland lacked petrol and its two closest neighbors with substantial oil resources, Slovakia and Ukraine, refused too many trade offers for Poland not to cast around for a plan B. If oil was not to be obtained by trade, then it would be gotten by merger. A national merger of Poland and Slovakia through the good graces of the Polish army was set into motion, and would have come to a quick end had Ukraine not decided to enter into the conflict.

As it stands now, Slovakia has agreed to join Poland, freeing the Polish army to turn its full attention to the Ukraine. Poland is confident that it can stop the Ukrainian drive on Warsaw and then begin a counter-offensive aimed at the oil rich Ukrainian southwest. Accordingly, Poland asks it Russina allies to concentrate on the northern and eastern fronts, taking as much territory in those regions as it pleases. Poland will not attempt to reach the Black Sea, but rather will stop once it has secured the oil fields.

Poland also asks its UK ally to begin an offensive on "western" Ukraine to take substantial territory there. Poland would, however, like to recover Berlin and surrounding territories.

With regard to Sweden, Poland fears that it too will enter the war, and therefore asks the UK to position its navy in the Baltic sea so as to prevent an invasion from those modern day vikings. Again, Poland makes no claim on Swedish territory, but should they enter the war, and should UK soundly thrash them and take their oil fields, then justice would be served.

Finally: Poland has supported its Italian allies by answering the call to arms against Hungary. Poland has no territorial aims on Hungry, but requests that Italy bring pressure on it to forestall any Hungarian attacks on Poland proper.

Poland looks forward to a quick victory in arms and then a long peace that will heal the world's wounds and witness the evolution of the Central European prosperity sphere. Poland fervently hopes that the Italian-Egyptian war will soon end to everyone's satisfaction, and that Iran will not be drawn into this conflict.
KenG
Sergeant

Playing tonight?

Post by KenG »

I don't see anything in GameRanger. Did tonight's session get cancelled?
Pax25
Colonel

Post by Pax25 »

Sorry guys. I see you continued without me, which is fine. I got kept late at work tonight so wasn't able to host. Sorry if I caused any inconvenience to anyone. I plan on being back next week, provided I don't have to work late again.
GameRanger # 406426
Artyom150
Sergeant

Post by Artyom150 »

I blame my friend for making me miss...We just have interesting conversations...I will be here next week though!
Artyom150
Sergeant

Post by Artyom150 »

I definately wont be showing up, MAJOR computer problems on mine. Using my mothers, she wont let me install Gameranger or SR 2020: GC on hers...Cant blame her, but either way, I will be a no-show for the rest of the week.
razor1977
Warrant Officer

Post by razor1977 »

*plots to splatter russia tuesday*

Return to “Multiplayer Games”