Get some fire support.

Put all your MP game discussions right here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Theguvna
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Get some fire support.

Post by Theguvna »

2020... every where is a hot bed... North and South Korea, China and its neighbors, the USA against its Cold War adversaries. Everything is going down south.
The young Colonel sits down next to the President of Cuba, more formally, President Guvna (Kinda strange.)
"Sir, I uh got some info, the Russians want us to provoke a conflict."
"Provoke it? Hmmm. We know what happened in the 60's..."
"Uh sir. Thats what they want us to do, in exchange for a hefty sum of cash and tech, they Russians place offensive nuclear weapons in our government"
The president nods
"I see, I suppose if we do this our 'friendly' neighbors to the south won't be to shocked"
"Mr. President, the Jamaican president has been getting supplies from the USA to fend off a Cuban invasion."
"Meh, its a deal then."

Hey guys, after my epic failure of 'Domino effect' I was hoping to do another thing similar, in this scenario Russia places offensive missiles in Cuba. Just like the 60's, the USA has four options, Embargo, Nothing, Air strikes, or invasion. Nothing is stopping them. There aren't any rules except the DBADA rule. (Don't be a dumb ass) don't go lolololol invade... ESTONIA when you have matters to attend to. Countries available are:
Coalition of NATO and other allied nations (By importance)
United States -
Jamaica -
UK -
Canada -
France -
UK -
(After this, basically any other nation, Carribean nations are favored along with NATO nations.)

Communist BLOC
Cuba - President Guvna
Russia -
China -
Vietnam -
North Korea -
Syria -
Venezuela -
(Latin American nations favored)

The tables are turned against Cuba, the NATO coalition can chose any option to dispose of the nuclear weapons. Diplomacy or trade If you chose to shoot them out, you can ignite a nuclear war with weapons hitting your coasts.

Second try, hopefully this will actually get people to agree :\
Vuk-Wolf
Colonel

Re: Get some fire support.

Post by Vuk-Wolf »

Yeah im available for play... Every weekends from 10 am london time till 1 AM. Is this game through hamachi or gameranger? (Gameranger not working for me for some reasons). I would like to control Venezuela :D i'll be glad to support cuba.
Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.
Kigge
Warrant Officer

Post by Kigge »

I would go with this if its on european day time. 5pm - 9pm weekend gives more open times of cource. Vuk-Wolf´s times sounds good
comrade.seawolf
Lt. Colonel

Post by comrade.seawolf »

As I am now back from vacation, I can also join in :) Pretty much any time works for me. I'll calculate the time zones to see when works best though, as I'm typically pretty sluggish in the mornings (PST)
Theguvna
Warrant Officer

Post by Theguvna »

Oh god D:, I went full retard and forgot about this. Saturday 6 PM GMT work?
Samilou
Captain

Post by Samilou »

There is a Soviet Union scenario with alliances partially set up already if you would prefer that.
tyler2114
Lieutenant

Post by tyler2114 »

Depending on the time I may be avaliable. If I can I'll take the good ol USA. I am EST so if weekends I'll be pretty good but week days will be kind of difficult from school which is 8am-3pm or 8:00-15:00.

Return to “Multiplayer Games”