The Great Powers -A New Multiplayer Game

Put all your MP game discussions right here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

way2co0l
Brigadier Gen.
Human: Yes

Re: The Great Powers -A New Multiplayer Game

Post by way2co0l »

comrade.seawolf wrote:
way2co0l wrote: then it could be cool. :)
not just cool... Way2cool 8)
sorry, coudn't resist. Anyways, this Friday probably won't work, as Golovko can't make it, and I might not be able to as well. So I think this weekend (?), but most likely next Tuesday.
Now I'm getting confused about which game I'm being recruited for. :lol: I've got plenty of time so could probably manage both even if needed but my main concern is getting enough of a handle on the game so I don't slow anyone down. lol. I've got a game going right now and I think the most time consuming portion for me right now is the start of the game and organizing everything but I don't think that will be as much of a problem in a game that's already ongoing. I'll get some more practice in and keep an eye for how things are developing here and jump in when it works out. :) hehe.
comrade.seawolf
Lt. Colonel

Post by comrade.seawolf »

lol, sorry, that info about friday not working was just to let all of the Great Powers players know whats going on.
way2co0l
Brigadier Gen.

Post by way2co0l »

comrade.seawolf wrote:lol, sorry, that info about friday not working was just to let all of the Great Powers players know whats going on.
:oops: oh.... of course... I knew that. :P
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

way2co0l wrote:Lol. :P I think I had taken a look at your game also and noticed that yours began sometime around 6 months ago so I had assumed it was done and didn't finish reading the other 10 pages. lol. I'll take another look at your game to see what the schedule is and such because it would be pretty interesting to see how it works and how you guys handle it. As long as I wouldn't be slowing anyone down or causing problems for anyone then it could be cool. :)

It is the game pax25 hosts, tuesdays at 8pm est. Still going, some fun countries left I think. Africa is still wide open and untouched for example, I think Austrailia would be a good choice also.

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 58&t=16894
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
Pax25
Colonel

Post by Pax25 »

GIJoe597 wrote:
way2co0l wrote:Lol. :P I think I had taken a look at your game also and noticed that yours began sometime around 6 months ago so I had assumed it was done and didn't finish reading the other 10 pages. lol. I'll take another look at your game to see what the schedule is and such because it would be pretty interesting to see how it works and how you guys handle it. As long as I wouldn't be slowing anyone down or causing problems for anyone then it could be cool. :)

It is the game pax25 hosts, tuesdays at 8pm est. Still going, some fun countries left I think. Africa is still wide open and untouched for example, I think Austrailia would be a good choice also.

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 58&t=16894
Yes, feel free to join us. As Joe said, there are plenty of good countries in Africa left where you could practice your skills at getting them back on track.
"In any good multiplayer wargame, the only 'house rule' that should be needed, is that there are no rules." -Pax25
GameRanger # 406426
wsoxfan
Lieutenant

Post by wsoxfan »

I am finding this game very interesting to read, what are the settings for this game? And also, can someone put me down for Germany?
Sergey Golovko
Captain

Post by Sergey Golovko »

Wsoxfan, just send Seawolf a message to get the hamachi info.

Also, to anyone looking at joining are game, we will be capping it at 10. Any more players than that and it will be nearly impossible to schedule times to play.
A soldier fights for his comrades. I fought for my family. You and our troop were my only family. The workers and peasants may not understand, but your men will. Why do you think we loved you?
Tavor Jeager
Corporal

Post by Tavor Jeager »

I think I'm going to pull out of this game. I set the AI controls all back on before the end of the last game so hopefully as long as the overly Liberal finance minister doesn't bankrupt you UK it shall be a decent AI country. Of course good luck with the game and I hope you all have fun with it.
comrade.seawolf
Lt. Colonel

Tavor Jeager wrote:I think I'm going to pull out of this game. I set the AI controls all back on before the end of the last game so hopefully as long as the overly Liberal finance minister doesn't bankrupt you UK it shall be a decent AI country. Of course good luck with the game and I hope you all have fun with it.
Well it was a pleasure playing with you, and thanks :)
Have a good one!
comrade.seawolf
Lt. Colonel

I'm afraid that our prior estimate of 10 players max will have to be reduced to 6 or 7, as one of our player's computers will burn out if we get more than that. currently i think were at, what 6?

Edit! also, we're looking at maybe playing tomorrow (Monday) preferably around 1600GMT. I know that works for me, kigge, and Hullu, but does that work for Golovko and Hobo?
Sergey Golovko
Captain

Post by Sergey Golovko »

Thats fine. And I'd like to see someone pick up the UK, and we'll call the game full
A soldier fights for his comrades. I fought for my family. You and our troop were my only family. The workers and peasants may not understand, but your men will. Why do you think we loved you?
wsoxfan
Lieutenant

Post by wsoxfan »

Could I join as Germany? I think I sent Seawolf a PM about this.
S-Wes
Sergeant

Post by S-Wes »

Can't play till Saterday, School 1600 GMT - 2300 GMT Mon-Thurs, last week of school so have to do good and its mostly free time so I can practice what I will actually use/need. Friday I have a major 3 hour test starting at noon, so I am booked till Sat. If something comes up will let you know, but ce la vi.

BTW How are your guys's holidays looking?
comrade.seawolf
Lt. Colonel

wsoxfan wrote:Could I join as Germany? I think I sent Seawolf a PM about this.
Sorry, my PM box was freaking out, but yeah, you sent me it a while ago, it just won't let me read it XP That's good with me, It'll give us a player NATO player in Europe, which should work as a UK substitute for you Golovko?
wsoxfan
Lieutenant

Post by wsoxfan »

comrade.seawolf wrote:
Edit! also, we're looking at maybe playing tomorrow (Monday) preferably around 1600GMT. I know that works for me, kigge, and Hullu, but does that work for Golovko and Hobo?
Unfortunately, this time will not work for me, as I have school most of the day.I will be avaiable
from 2400 GMT to 400 GMT today, and the same times for Wed. and Fri.(can't do Tues. or Thus. this week)

Return to “Multiplayer Games”