The Great Powers -A New Multiplayer Game

Put all your MP game discussions right here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Sergey Golovko
Captain

Re: The Great Powers -A New Multiplayer Game

Post by Sergey Golovko »

We can play tommorow.....anytime after 1800GMT. I'll turn on the hamachi network tommorow at that time.
A soldier fights for his comrades. I fought for my family. You and our troop were my only family. The workers and peasants may not understand, but your men will. Why do you think we loved you?
zero007
Warrant Officer

Post by zero007 »

I can play Mon-Thurs 17.00 - 21.00 GMT. Fri 18.00 GMT to Sun 21 GMT.
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

same times as Zero should fit for me
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
Sergey Golovko
Captain

Post by Sergey Golovko »

I will put the network up around 1800 GMT tommorow. We can play than.
A soldier fights for his comrades. I fought for my family. You and our troop were my only family. The workers and peasants may not understand, but your men will. Why do you think we loved you?
Tavor Jeager
Corporal
Human: Yes

Post by Tavor Jeager »

If there is room for one more I would like to give multiplayer a go, I am generaly available between 17:00-21:00 mon-friday and 17:00 to 07:00 sat-sun. Of course I have never played this game multiplayer before but I think and hope I have worked out the hamatchi thing. I have been looking at the UK if that is still available.
Sergey Golovko
Captain

Post by Sergey Golovko »

Tavor, we'd be happy to have you onboard. I'm especially happy to have someone playing as the UK. It would add alot to the game to have a European power outside of Russia. All's I ask is that you play your role well; we try our to best to make the diplomatic environment realistic.
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Yeah and an 4th Allied power :P , 4 vs 2 :-? :P
Happy Linux user!
Tavor Jeager
Corporal

Post by Tavor Jeager »

Yeah, after re-reading the first post and taking a look at the last save game posted (probably a bit out of date by the sounds of the AAR) it seems the UK is allied with most of it's real world allies and I have no intention of some crazy declaring war on NATO (particularly with all these resource rich presant and emerging world powers about :D )
Sergey Golovko
Captain

Post by Sergey Golovko »

Your welcome to join in. next game will likely be next Tuesday.
S-Wes
Sergeant

Post by S-Wes »

Can't do tuesday unless it is 1600 GMT give or take 15 minutes, I have school, and even then ill be afk the whole dam thing but I dont mind as long as I can que things up, all I ask is that if a player declares war, pause and save, and if the AI declares I dont mind unless they start landing or I start going bankrupt and even bonds cant cover it.
comrade.seawolf
Lt. Colonel

Post by comrade.seawolf »

S-Wes wrote:Can't do tuesday unless it is 1600 GMT give or take 15 minutes, I have school, and even then ill be afk the whole dam thing but I dont mind as long as I can que things up, all I ask is that if a player declares war, pause and save, and if the AI declares I dont mind unless they start landing or I start going bankrupt and even bonds cant cover it.
Ah, ok. That works for me, I know I won't be attacking you :) Also, I'm free that day.
Sergey Golovko
Captain

Post by Sergey Golovko »

I'll be back to a normal schedule by next Wednesday. I'm free every day. You guys have to give me an idea of what times.
comrade.seawolf
Lt. Colonel

Post by comrade.seawolf »

Sergey Golovko wrote:I'll be back to a normal schedule by next Wednesday. I'm free every day. You guys have to give me an idea of what times.
Unfortunately It just so happens that Wednesday is the only day this week that I know I'm busy :P
However, any other day I can work in the time.
Sergey Golovko
Captain

Post by Sergey Golovko »

Just to let everybody know, there's going to be a game tommorow at around 1800 GMT. As always, anyone new is welcome.
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

I won't make it friday, due to I having to go to a birthday. Saturday should work, but there is a slight chance i won't make it. Sunday works :-)
Happy Linux user!

Return to “Multiplayer Games”