Sub Launch? - Heck no Mr President!

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

ChomZinn
Corporal

Sub Launch? - Heck no Mr President!

Post by ChomZinn »

I see a lotta How do I load/launch missiles posts, but Ill start this because I think Im special and deserving (kidding...) :-)

But- I have loaded 12 trident nuclear missiles on my SSN-726 Ohio Class, I see them in the cargo display of said boat, given launch permission, declared war. But- But! When I order the trident armed sub to sail anywhere outside of my US national waters (at war or otherwise) , it returns to nearest port and returns the tridents to the factory or depot, or wherever theyre stored when not on ships. And they wont launch from coastal waters. Bummer, dude. Was kinda hopin to ruin somebodys day.

Thanks and, when I get all these details figured and by patch...oh, five Id guess, this is gonna be my DREAM game. Thank you for making it, Battle-folks.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: Sub Launch? - Heck no Mr President!

Post by Balthagor »

Do you still have initiative on?
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Scott_B
Captain

Post by Scott_B »

Put your defense minister against a wall they will move out after that. :lol:
ChomZinn
Corporal

Post by ChomZinn »

Heh. okay. A foot. Somebody gotta foot? Any foot'll do. THen I'll just... insert it... right... rumph. Oh, eah- ats gooh. In my mouff...

Nuclear permission was not on. I feel like an alcoholic coke addled Yale graduate who runs a baseball team into the ground and then somehow meanders into the free worlds' leadership spot. And that is exactly why I love this game. You just cant mod this stuff up!

Now off to put food on my family.
:P
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

Saw a question on Discord about this, looked up the old ticket and realized this thread should have gotten updated for a "known issue" that remains unresolved

When loading missiles, they displace supplies. It is possible to load so much weight of missiles that the total supplies of the unit becomes zero. When supplies are zero, units run home for resupply.

Ticket 12131
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Issues and Support”