Spies Espionage

Discuss Supreme Ruler 2020 here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

chugga
Corporal

Spies Espionage

Post by chugga »

First off this is a great game! I cant seem to get spies to steal any designs. Can any one please help. :-)
Pwned9080
Colonel

Re: Spies Espionage

Post by Pwned9080 »

How long did you leave the spies at the enemy research centers?
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

It can take a VERY long time. Since each one is a major "find" the rate of success is quite low.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
chugga
Corporal

Post by chugga »

Thankyou for your response. I guess its about being patient :wink:
tonystowe
Colonel

Post by tonystowe »

BG, I noticed that our spies have an "experience" tag. I have kept my spies in one mission type in a foreign region for decades and never seen an update to his experience level. Along that same line I have not seen anything of value from the spies outside of local intel from seeing the number of troops in the area the spy is positioned. Lastly, can the spy not give us an idea of what the target region has in his reserves at a barracks, airbase, or naval base that is determined by my spy's experience and length of time on station? This reporting could also be tied to my regions stealth rating, electronic and other related tech levels. Also, the distance from the base in which the spy is observing should play a role; i.e. the target region has its spy or police level high enough that most spies would be caught if placed directly onto the site, however if placed adjacent to that cell by one-three hexes then some intel can be gained.

Thanks

Tony
tommygun
Sergeant

Post by tommygun »

Is the tech stealing faster if you put tons of spies on the same fabrication facility? Or is it better to spread them to many different ones?
"The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter" -
Sir Winston Churchill

Return to “General Discussion - 2020”