Engineers lack focus

Discuss examining Terain, Cities, Industries, Bases, Units and Hex Development here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Draken
General
Human: Yes

Post by Draken »

I almost get the sense you don't lock out your engineers from the Global AI and you set that to zero. Is that correct?
That is correct.
I would think that engineers would maintain their construction order until the project under construction actually is finished or I decide to switch the orders myself.
They maintain their construction order even after the project is completed! Maybe they just keep improving the infrastructure of the hex?

But, as Balthagot said, the constuction order in not really necesary (this was new to me as well), so perhaps we have a little bug here but it isn't a big deal.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: Still dropping construction orders

Post by Balthagor »

Eric Larsen wrote:...I still think that engineers given construction orders with a construction project in the hex should stay on the job until ordered otherwise...
You are correct, they should, it is a bug.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Uriens
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Uriens »

My engineers also keep doing their construction order untill I tell them otherwise.
One thing I don't do is lock them from minister - since my initiative is 0 there is no need for that. Maybe locking units is the problem.

Return to “Land and Terrain”