Baloogan Cheat Mod for 4.6.1

If you have the desire to modify SR2010 here is where you can discuss and share your designs and ideas. NOTE: Mods are a change to the original program and are not supported by BattleGoat Studios.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Baloogan
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Baloogan »

I've been reading many posts and have received many requests for this.

Download at: http://torch.cs.dal.ca/~rory/download/CheatMod.zip

How to use this program:
  • Unzip :D
  • Place in your Supreme Ruler Directory (C:\Program Files\Strategy First\Supreme Ruler 2010 by default)
  • Run program!
  • It will backup your SupremeRuler.exe to SupremeRuler.exe.backup
  • It will edit your SupremeRuler.exe so that the cheat 'cheat georgew' is 'c' to save your fingers the trouble!
  • PROFIT!
Please only use with version 4.6.1, the latest version. Could easily not work with other versions!

Source is included. Also there is no warranty for any use whatsoever.
Last edited by Baloogan on Mar 27 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Missiles!! Nukes!
killerflood
Brigadier Gen.

Post by killerflood »

i dont need this anymore i finally found out how to do it.

you had to remove all the other letters except for the c

i did this to with the onedaybuild cheat and instead of the c being in front it is h

wow i figured that all by myself......thats amazing!!!
Economically people **** on me

"How come I have this mental image of tkobo's tanks running over these fleeing soldiers, saying 'what was that? oh, just a speed bump'... :)"
Greven
Corporal

Post by Greven »

Hi,

I must be stupid because I cant get this to work lols not even if I type in the cheat can someone please explain to a newbie how to make this work?
I download the files and put them in the dir of SR2010 and run the program it tells me it does the fix for the .exe but when I play and try to use a cheat any cheat really nothing happens ?!? I must be missing something :o
Baloogan
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Baloogan »

Greven wrote:Hi,

I must be stupid because I cant get this to work lols not even if I type in the cheat can someone please explain to a newbie how to make this work?
I download the files and put them in the dir of SR2010 and run the program it tells me it does the fix for the .exe but when I play and try to use a cheat any cheat really nothing happens ?!? I must be missing something :o
It requires a very specific version of SR2010. You should double check that your version of SR2010 matches the required version.

I'm going to write something which searches for the cheat code next... That way the cheat mod would be version independent.
Missiles!! Nukes!
killerflood
Brigadier Gen.

Post by killerflood »

or you can do it manually.

do you have a hex editor?

"How come I have this mental image of tkobo's tanks running over these fleeing soldiers, saying 'what was that? oh, just a speed bump'... :)"
Nabobalis
Corporal

Re: Baloogan Cheat Mod for 4.6.1

Post by Nabobalis »

Baloogan wrote:I've been reading many posts and have received many requests for this.

Download at: http://torch.cs.dal.ca/~rory/download/download.php

How to use this program:
  • Unzip :D
  • Place in your Supreme Ruler Directory (C:\Program Files\Strategy First\Supreme Ruler 2010 by default)
  • Run program!
  • It will backup your SupremeRuler.exe to SupremeRuler.exe.backup
  • It will edit your SupremeRuler.exe so that the cheat 'cheat georgew' is 'c' to save your fingers the trouble!
  • PROFIT!
Please only use with version 4.6.1, the latest version. Could easily not work with other versions!

Source is included. Also there is no warranty for any use whatsoever.
Cant download it :(
killerflood wrote:i dont need this anymore i finally found out how to do it.

you had to remove all the other letters except for the c

i did this to with the onedaybuild cheat and instead of the c being in front it is h

wow i figured that all by myself......thats amazing!!!
When you say remove you mean delete or what?

If i delete them the exe dont work if i make them a space it dont work.

I'm confused :S
killerflood
Brigadier Gen.

Post by killerflood »

well...if the exe dosnt work any more do you have a copy if not reinstall the game.

ok, you have a hex editor right?
okay lets say you have this (cheat georgew)
you know the pannel on the left? click on the number that represents the "w". put this in for that number. 00 Two zeros will make a square that represents nothing no space no 0 just nothing besides a big box.

now on the right panel instead of a "w" its a square just like i keep saying. keep putting in the two zeros 00 into the left panel until you get to the "c" (u put in the 00 into the box for the space between cheat and the g.

now all thats left of the cheat is the c. play your game as usual and type in the cheat allowcheats thing then put "c". thats hit, hit enter. now you should have gained 10 billion dollars congragulations :-)

P.S. i may be using a differnet hex editor than you so if this dosnt sound right email me your program at killerflood@bellsouth.net

Nabobalis
Corporal

Post by Nabobalis »

killerflood wrote:well...if the exe dosnt work any more do you have a copy if not reinstall the game.

ok, you have a hex editor right?
okay lets say you have this (cheat georgew)
you know the pannel on the left? click on the number that represents the "w". put this in for that number. 00 Two zeros will make a square that represents nothing no space no 0 just nothing besides a big box.

now on the right panel instead of a "w" its a square just like i keep saying. keep putting in the two zeros 00 into the left panel until you get to the "c" (u put in the 00 into the box for the space between cheat and the g.

now all thats left of the cheat is the c. play your game as usual and type in the cheat allowcheats thing then put "c". thats hit, hit enter. now you should have gained 10 billion dollars congragulations :-)

P.S. i may be using a differnet hex editor than you so if this dosnt sound right email me your program at killerflood@bellsouth.net
Thanks that worked. Hmm endday is not working tho. Oh never mind.
killerflood
Brigadier Gen.

Post by killerflood »

yeah endday takes a while to start up. it takes up to about 10 seconds for it to start.

Greven
Corporal

Post by Greven »

I got the lastest version of the game bought it a week ago, but I manage to figure out what I was doing wrong lols forgot to activate the cheats to start with so no wonder they where not working hehehehe you patch worked fine thx :D
Baloogan
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Baloogan »

Greven wrote:I got the lastest version of the game bought it a week ago, but I manage to figure out what I was doing wrong lols forgot to activate the cheats to start with so no wonder they where not working hehehehe you patch worked fine thx :D
Good :)

Edit: I made that mistake a number of times while testing my mod. :lol:
Missiles!! Nukes!
Nabobalis
Corporal

Post by Nabobalis »

Thanks everyone for the help. I only wish I could use Artmoney or something to do this in greater amounts.
killerflood
Brigadier Gen.

Post by killerflood »

u just need a quick finger.

i can get 100bill in just about 10 seconds

erasurefan1978
Private
Human: Yes

Post by erasurefan1978 »

So i have tried the hex editor with no results I have the 4.6.1 version and I when I edit the cheat georgew down to just the letter c the cheat does not work, I have tried several different placements of the letter c and I have tried to download the cheat mod but the link is broken....anyone have any ideas on how to cheat for more$$
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

Are you using SR2010 or SR2020?
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Mods”