Anyone Want a game in six weeks hols?

Post here to arrange or discuss multiplayer games. Remember when planning a game to state the time the lobby will be open, the time the game will start and the time zone you are in and if you are going to play through Gamespy or direct IP address.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Would you be available for a game in the holidays?

Poll ended at Jun 11 2008

Yes
No votes
No
No votes
Maybe
No votes

Total votes: 0
SGTscuba
General

Anyone Want a game in six weeks hols?

Post by SGTscuba »

Well, anyone who has the six weeks holidays off in summer then do you want to play the WW3 map or EU wars. If you are in year 11 and finnishing this year then we can start as soon as the exams finnish. I will publish the times and days that i can host on and anyone who can join say what days you can do. The terms of victory are allied victory. There will be no time limit as such and the game will end with the last allicance surviving. You must have alliances with everyone in your alliacne i.e. if their are 4 of you you all must have allicances with the other 3 people in the alliance or your alliance is void.

I can host on - Mondays to Thursdays during the day, 8:30 am GMT to 5:00 pm GMT. HWta days can you do?
Last edited by SGTscuba on May 12 2008, edited 1 time in total.
ainsworth74
Colonel

Post by ainsworth74 »

Haha, I get 8 weeks holidays in the summer :P however on a more serious note, I should be avalible pretty much all the time however not promising, oh by the way do you mean GMT or british summer time?

Oh good luck with your gcse's, i will warn you if your doing as-levels (like me) then your gonna miss gcse's soooooo much next year!
All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Sir Edmund Burke
Feltan
General

Post by Feltan »

Just out of curiosity, can someone please translate a portion of this into American English.

Particulary: gsce, and as-level. Exams of some sort?

Regards,
Feltan
ETA Five Minutes ......
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

it will be in british sumemr time and yes i will be doing my A (advanced) levels at a private sixth form and so i will get 4 more weeks off then everyone else in the other comedies.
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

GCSE is the grade you leave high school with.
A level is what you leave college with although BTECS and other qualifications
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

Question, what do you use to transfer your saves to other people over the internet to other people. My brother said it would take ages to attach a save of 54mb (the usual size) to an email. Could you please tell me so i can use it on any other multiplayer games i play because my saves are always screwing up when i use a dataclip.

Return to “Multiplayer Games”