Saturday Multiplayer

Post here to arrange or discuss multiplayer games. Remember when planning a game to state the time the lobby will be open, the time the game will start and the time zone you are in and if you are going to play through Gamespy or direct IP address.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

red
General

Saturday Multiplayer

Post by red »

Multiplayer game this Saturday 24 June at let's say 2PM Eastern US--anyone interested? Map to be chosen then, random assignment of players, victory condition of total score at time. Need at least 3 players, but no upper limit... post here if interested, and meet in Gamespy then.
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

Well i'm always interested in a Mp game. but as for the time it might be a little too early for me to show up. If its around 8 or 9 pm Eastern US then i would more likely show up. :lol: Besides I think I have several scores to settle aganist U Red. Haven't beat u yet.
In war destroy everything even the livestock.
red
General

Post by red »

8 or 9PM would also work for me, sine no one's good for 2.
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

Sorry Red for the no show. GS on my end is buggy can't even get into the game lobby. I know its not my connection because I can search the internet with no trouble. Seems either GS is working on their systems too or its just buggy.
red
General

Post by red »

That's okay. I'll be looking to host another game around next weekend for anyone interested (hopefully with the new update out). :)
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

Well i'm always interested in a MP game as i said. Besides be a good way to try out anything new.
rhjyyz
Major

Post by rhjyyz »

I'm up for a MP game, Saturdays are good... 8-9 pm EST is ideal.
red
General

Post by red »

Perhaps tomorrow, Sunday, at that time? It's probably too late for today...
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

Never too late for me to play a mp game. well 12 am and later might be too late. But umm if i play a mp game it probably has to be through IP. Haven't had any luck with GS still.

Return to “Multiplayer Games”