slow download at ztorn, now blocked - what the... GRRRRRR

Find support, discuss issues, report in game bugs found here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

livelock
Sergeant

slow download at ztorn, now blocked - what the... GRRRRRR

Post by livelock »

what is this? I bought the game and it downloads with 30k, I shall wait 6hours? THANKS!!! and now, after I stopped the download once it says "download not possible" - WHAT THE ...

why do you chose such a crappy provider and don't link to gamersgate (unfortunately I learned from gamersgate only after buying it at ztorn)

can anyone provide me a link (or his gamersgate download?), I got a product key, I just need a fast download. I try in parallel to get a version via .torrent, but that's slow too.

help!
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

Sorry to hear that you're having difficulties but no need to come in screaming, we're more than happy to help out. E-mail me directly and I will help you as soon as I get in to work tomorrow morning. We have had a few people experience problems with Ztrom but this has been the exception and they were the first to get us set up with Digital Download so they get top spot. I've had to help two other people with their downloads and both problems were resolved very quickly.

And you will need to get the download from Ztorm's server, CD-keys are unique to the service you purchase from.

I'll also go and poke at the site myself right now and post back if I come up with anything tonight (all my contact info is at work...)
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

One thing I did see on their site, did you try filling out their support request?

http://battlegoat.ztorm.net/support/

I used it once to test and got a response very quickly (less than an hour IIRC, but was a few months ago...)
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
livelock
Sergeant

Post by livelock »

can you do magic? now I get 1M/s THANKS!!!!
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

I'm just glad to know it has been resolved. Once you get a bit of play time with the game, come back and let us know how you're enjoying it. And remember that if you find anything you think could be better, we're still taking ideas for Supreme Ruler 2020 (although you'll want to read through the ideas that have already been posted a bit first).
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Legend
General

Post by Legend »

There are many reasons why downloads are slow at times on the Internet. I am glad you got your download and I hope you enjoy playing SR2010.

Return to “SR2010 Support”