gamma

Moderators: Balthagor, Moderators

chucklindsay1986
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

gamma

Post by chucklindsay1986 »

I know of a way to adjust the gamma influence on the map via the options .INI however beyond that initial setting which works great for the startup map there is nothing to my knowledge available to adjust it....

I know there is a 'lighting'' folder written in the graphics folder written by ...Grazulous..... lol Granville....C. Granville if I am not mistaken;

is that where I want to start if I am looking to implement a setting that adjusts the gamma range as the fog of war becomes lifted I feel as though the overall map becomes too bright and loses visual depth to a degree as a result...

It may be because I have loyalty penalty's for line of sight and supply set that is causing this lighting issue before I dig too far into this topic I'll try building some radar stations in my current game and see if that helps the issue.... it might just be that simple lol...

In any case if that is not the issue; in a nutshell I'm looking to adjust the gamma progressively as country's around me become lit up via line of sight treaty, but do not want my startup map to be too dark.

Return to “Suggestions - 2030”