odd thing happened on the way to the space dock

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Moderators

tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

odd thing happened on the way to the space dock

Post by tkobo »

K, i ported a stack of engineers into the space controlled by a neutral race , i had confused them with another race who had just declared war on me. Before i figured out i had the wrong planet/race i ordered my engineers to build space docks at the 2 bodies next to the planet . They failed to move at all. So i reissued the orders ,and they again refused.So i tried a simple move order ,and they refused that also.I was beginning to think meat loaf night on the fleet had had unintended consequences...

Then i realized i had the wrong planet and race in my sights ,and that this one was not yet at war with me. So i declared war on them and captured their space dock , and immediately my engineer fleet ships could move.It took a few more tries ,but they finally took to heart the build space dock order at the bodies next to the planet.I had time passage set rather slow, 3, so the delay might just have been normal at this point.

I did not try to see if my engineers could have ftl'd out of the neutral space , but i did try over and over again to get them to simply move normally out of that space and they refused.So are they supposed to get stuck in neutral territory like that ?
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Re: odd thing happened on the way to the space dock

Post by tkobo »

also, though i captured the dock ,the space around the planet has not changed to being under my control. The enemy race for some reason still controls the space around their planet ,they have supply there, i dont.
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: odd thing happened on the way to the space dock

Post by Balthagor »

Some of this has been improved in the last week, will need retesting in the next build.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Issues and Support”