is you have space craft in reserve ,they show as in reserve when you have a system selected

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Moderators

tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

is you have space craft in reserve ,they show as in reserve when you have a system selected

Post by tkobo »

even when the system selected is NOT the system the ships are in reserve at,so when you click to see the ships in reserve ,you are shown there are none.

I imagine this is an issue with the new system that is supposed to show units on a per system /planet basis.
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
CeaganP
BattleGoat Team
Human: Yes

Re: is you have space craft in reserve ,they show as in reserve when you have a system selected

Post by CeaganP »

I'm not sure if I understand the first line, essentially, when selecting a system, if you have units in reserve it shows you none? Is that the issue you're describing. I have seen some odd interactions with the unit filtering between systems. I want to make sure I describe the issue properly.
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Re: is you have space craft in reserve ,they show as in reserve when you have a system selected

Post by tkobo »

If you have space units in reserves in one system, it shows them in reserve in every system you have, but when you click on reserve button to see them,it doesnt show the actual units, unless your in the system they are in.
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
CeaganP
BattleGoat Team
Human: Yes

Post by CeaganP »

Ah, as if some of the UI is loading info for ALL systems while another part is loading up for this system only. I'll task that up

Return to “Issues and Support”