Title Screen Blues

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Moderators

smith121363
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Title Screen Blues

Post by smith121363 »

I decided to play around with the graphic settings and ended up with the "New game" and the "Load game" boxes/buttons covering the "settings" box/button. :oops: I can not click on the "settings" box/button nor can I find the proper config. settings in the files to fix this problem. :oops: I am not able to scroll down or to the sides to select a faction or any other options. The only way to exit from this screen is to shut my computer off. |O I have tried removing and reinstalling the game to no avail. I tried to take a screen shot of the problem but failed. Any help would be appreciated.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: Title Screen Blues

Post by Balthagor »

Do you know what settings you used? Screen magnification? We should try and avoid that sort of thing.

For now, try this; Launch game with the '-window' parameter to resets the graphics.

Let us know if that fixes it.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

If you know how to edit your registry, you can adjust Gameguiscale to 100 and that will fix it.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
smith121363
Sergeant

Post by smith121363 »

It was the GUI Scaling and I now know to leave well enough alone. :lol: The window mode fixed the problem and I got it back to full screen without further problems.
Thank you for your quick response and help. Loving the game and looking forward to more updates.
George Geczy
General

Post by George Geczy »

For the sake of reference, holding down CTRL and SHIFT when you start up the game will reset the game resolution / windowed setting / and GUIScale to 1.0

Return to “Issues and Support”