A facility that auto-loads units into transports ?

Have a feature request for GR? Post here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Moderators

tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

A facility that auto-loads units into transports ?

Post by tkobo »

The size of the invasion forces required for a good chance at victory when invading a major factions homeworld is freaking huge.My last failed invasion consisted of over 40 stacks of 7 transports of ground units.It was a very fun bloody mess, that in the end failed to hold its beach head.It took a very long time of doing nothing but taking units out of reserve and putting them on space transports just to launch that huge invasion.

A facility that you landed space transports at, that then auto-loaded troops by type and range from facility, would be immensely helpful ,and free up the player to do more then just load transports for hours.
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
CeaganP
BattleGoat Team
Human: Yes

Re: A facility that auto-loads units into transports ?

Post by CeaganP »

That's a good idea, almost sounds like we could dock a transport ship at a barracks, pier, port and auto load the units into the transport.

It could function the same way our auto deploy function does except instead of deploying units it can load them into the transport or any transport docked on the pier, port or barrack.
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

If you go that way ,using existing facilities and just creating new orders , dont forget airbases.

Which brings up something i keep forgetting to try, can you load ships into a space transport ?
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
CeaganP
BattleGoat Team
Human: Yes

Post by CeaganP »

I don't think you can load ships into a normal transport. I know we have the second transport that can carry non-ftl units.

Return to “Suggestions - GR”