Desertion?

For general talk about Supreme Ruler 2010

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

StoweMobile
Major

Desertion?

Post by StoweMobile »

Is desertion a feature in this game. I ask becuase despite only take 18,000 military casualties my actual military size has decreased by about 60,000 soldiers. This is quite perplexing. The only way i can explain this is maybe desertion. This doesn't make sence to me though because I have 100% military approval and the moral of pretty much all of my divisions is High. The only other way I can Explain this is that the senario is buged or something because even though I have a draft and max military spending Im only getting like 15 new recruits a day???. Oh ya, I am playing as Europe in the final senario of the Campain. I have almost 4 million soldies so Its not a huge deal, but I think it will be on down the road.
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

Interesting question.
I dont know.What are you calling "military size", Active and reserve(total of the two shows as current under the Military recruitment window )?

If your only looking at reserves,did you open or acquire new bases ?Those eat up military manpower like no tommorrow.
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

There is no desertion. I think Tkobo's comment is the likely explanation.

FYI, if you have a save with one of those e-mails saying how many ppl per day you're getting, I'd like to see that savegame. I had some questions about the way we did that but that e-mail does not come up very often...
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “General Discussion”